Only fools and horses head sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Lord_of_Moria

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm trying to build a Rodney and Del boy figures :D in summer. I'm a bit new to this can anyone give me a few tips on how to make the head sculpts and also how to make a short body for del boy? please.... thanks a lot

first off, what a SUPERB idea, always wonderful to see British classics being made next to Terminator, Predator, Alien and so forth.
secondly, I'm not sure how helpful this is, but on this site there's a picture of a sculpt which I think looks very much like a serious Del Boy/David Jason and could be of use to you...if you track down the figure that is.
https://vikki.ethernauts.net/hornblower.html
the sculpt I'm talking about is at the bottom of the page
hope this has helped you in anyway, and very much looking forward to this, you know it makes sense ;)

he does look like Del thanks a lot mate ... How am I gonna make a head sculpt like that? can anyone give me a few tips guys? thanks

well I was thinking get in touch with Vikki whose site it is and simply ask what figure the head belongs too, as far as I can tell its not a custom sculpt, so in that respect should be able to be tracked down :)

i think it is better that someone makes it cause I'm new to this and I don't know much! But I think it would cost me a large sum of money :p I don't work I m still 17 but if someone can help me maybe give me an offer!! I will accept HELP NEEDED :p THANKS

Fantastic idea....if you could get enuff people perhaps you could commision a sculpt....i would definately be in.

hey alibi check the custom commisions section I've opened a new thread maybe someone could answer!!! c'mon guys these would be 2 great figures

Quick update guys I sent an e mail to Ada chan asking her if she can build the head sculpt if there are any interested people out there please leave a reply in this thread !! thanks people especially alibi who s helping a lot in the search :D

I've just got a reply from Ada chan : If you can gather 30 people, each of you pay US25 (for unpaint) or US35 (for painted), then I will make the head.

Pls let me know if you can gather 30 people or not. Thanks! Ada

WE NEED 30 PEOPLE OUT THERE C'MON GUYS THEY'RE CHEAP!!!

Back