Online Orders For SDCC event

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INFECDEAD

Super Freak
Reaction score
I had a very frustrating SDCC last year in particular with ordering and the way it was previewed and set up. Being overseas makes ordering inconvenient due to time zones, but it was made more difficult by the issues I have set out below which have been happening for the last few years and I hope these problems can be addressed this year and anyone elses issues can be raised aswell.

Do away with the vague picture hint. Most of the time I have no idea what the hint is for it's so obscure. I have to get out of bed at 3am in the middle of winter every day of the SDCC ordering window. Waking up only to find out the hint was something I have no interest in is a waste of warm valuable sleep.
Announce what is going to be available the next day with the standard full preview which normally is done on Tuesdays before an order. Last year something vaguely Iron Man was previewed and the PF Droids went up for order the next day. I missed out on the EX Droids. I own every OT Star Wars PF EX but won't be getting these. Thanks heaps for that. It would be great to see all the pics a day in advance and make up my mind before I have to put an order in.
If something is going to be extremely limited say so. See EX Droids complaint.
Launch each order at the same time every day. Waking up at 3am for orders (Poison Ivy) and delaying it by 7 or 8 hours with no info, making jokes on FB that there may or may not even be an order that day, and then eventually putting Ivy up for order with no reason for the delay other than to be slack isn't amusing to me at all. Not at that time of day no sir!

Back