Onescustom,s Land Of The Dead "Butcher" Zombie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotslayer73

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just Recieved My Custom Land Of The Dead Butcher From Onescustom,s Check it out Guy,s Simply Amazing ;) Video,s slightly Dark sorry about that.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imu64mQ0Jzs"]YouTube - ‪OnesCustoms Land Of The Dead "Butcher" Zombie‬‏[/ame]

p6260785.jpg

p6260755.jpg

p6260756.jpg

p6260763.jpg

p6260796w.jpg

You tottally deserve this piece bro. Fits perfect inyour collection

Thanks Bro soon as i seen magnus put it up i had to have it ;)

WOW Thanks for posting this It's an honor To have 1 of my pieces Daniel collection

Bro Thanks for making this work - Your the Best Horror customizer out there :hi5: many more to come from you soon Bro :wink1:
Awesome zombie for a zombie lover. Got to check the video out!

Thanks Tom video,s abit dark :slap but you still get the creep factor :panic:

Awesome vid bro! Love that track! So sinister. Isnt the fig amazing? When I went to Cali as soon as I seen it I knew I had to review it. Glad you were the one to scoop it up! :hi5:

That really is an awesome piece. One is getting so good! Can't wait to get my Shape.

Mark.

Awesome vid bro! Love that track! So sinister. Isnt the fig amazing? When I went to Cali as soon as I seen it I knew I had to review it. Glad you were the one to scoop it up! :hi5:

Thanks Magnus i had to sweep him up incase you got him :lol its looks right at home in my collection ;)

That really is an awesome piece. One is getting so good! Can't wait to get my Shape.

Mark.

Yeah Thanks Mark you,ll love his work ;) me too waiting on his shape sculpt :hi5: one of his Best...

Heres a review of the figure by DarthMagnus not quite as scary of a vid but its still fun
[ame="https://youtu.be/Xm0fIrxqsvU"]302 Found[/ame]

Back