Action Figure One's Customs H281 **UPDATE 1/12- Pg.10**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: One's Customs H281 Interest Thread

That looks great... and considering how much you get (2nd head and all) the price is very fair.

It will just be the Old 78 for me... but awesome work so far on the '81 :rock :rock :rock

Just curious One but are you going to make his hair on this one a little lighter? Maybe it was just the lighting again in the film because they always say the same mask was used but the hair on the mask always looks lighter in H2 than in the first one. Check out the scene in the hospital when he walks behind the nurses leaving the infant room. His hair almost looks blonde in that scene. There are other moments in part 2 where the hair looks lighter as well. Once again, it might just have been the lighting and the color of the hair was always the same. The hair looked more flat and shorter as well. That probably had to do with the shape of Warlock's head stretching the mask differently. LOL

I think the mask looked alot better in Halloween II then I

h2_1.jpg

h2_3.jpg

I think the mask looked alot better in Halloween II then I

h2_1.jpg

h2_3.jpg

I tend to agree. It looked a lot creepier and menacing in part 2. It actually does look like a different mask but they say it was the same one just looked different because of being on a different head. It's amazing how different it could look just because someone else is wearing it.

With that being said, I am really excited to see how One's custom of this one comes out since I do like this look better.

nothing final just wanted to test my first cast everything looks way brighter with the light in its face also i was not long ago telling Dark Passenger and Darth Magnus I like the thats theres for details involved with the look of the mask in part2

m2-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

nothing final just wanted to test my first cast everything looks way brighter with the light in its face also i was not long ago telling Dark Passenger and Darth Magnus I like the thats theres for details involved with the look of the mask in part2

m2-1-1.jpg

Wow so far so good man. That looks awesome!!!

Updated the first page with pics of the prototype. Here's one until you get there. MORE PICS ON PAGE 1
photo4.jpg

More pics on page 1!!!

Last edited:
Re: One's Customs H281 *UPDATED*

:thud:
Dead on. He captured the subtle differences between H1 and H2 quite nicely.

Re: One's Customs H281 *UPDATED 12/1*

did some photoshop tears o give u guys a idea how it should look
bloody.jpg

That is looking great man. Going to be a nice project to get with both head sculpts.

Absolutey amazing. You've out down yourself with this one. I am so glad I am getting one of these.

Back