One Sixth Xpo May 28 & 29, 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at the show briefly to watch the dealers set up their booths. Man, there's a bunch of good stuff!!!!! There's this one dealer for example, who has a lot of "vintage" Hot Toys figures (p2 elder, AVPs, etc.). And then of course, all the other dealers who have loose parts/accesories.

This show will kick ass big time! :rock

I was at the show briefly to watch the dealers set up their booths. Man, there's a bunch of good stuff!!!!! There's this one dealer for example, who has a lot of "vintage" Hot Toys figures (p2 elder, AVPs, etc.). And then of course, all the other dealers who have loose parts/accesories.

This show will kick ass big time! :rock

Man, going to have to stop at the ATM again. :gah:

Sorry for the confusion guys. The giftbags will be handed out to the first 100 people who show up Sunday.

It's okay. Thank you to make the 1/6 figure show happen. I am looking forward to meet with the deals and buy the goods.

Just left.way cool.great job by Q.got some stuff.was, supprised to see some people did get gift bags.oh well.

What time does the show end tomorrow? might drop by after work

Yes, they decided because people were confused what day the bags were to be given out, they would give out half today and the other half on Sunday. So be there at 9am Sunday. There's a raffle ticket stapled to the bag, I almost missed it. Great shop! Come if you can. We need to support things like this so they can do it again next year. I enter my John Marston from Red Dead Redemption in the contest. Lots of great customs.

Wow! That was a great show. I didn't want to leave. Lots of great 1/6 items. It was hard walking away from Betomatali's booth. Him and Lupita are so cool and the customs were Incredible!!!
Seeing so many accessories thru out the show reminded me of crate digging back in the day. Digging thru crates and crates looking for that classic piece. I'm a happy man. If you're debating on going just
go. You'll thank yourself later. I got to meet fellow board members,
Commtech,Magnus,Ones,ErickS,Silversurfer & wife, and others.
I'd like to Thank Rolando and Bobby for putting on a great show for our community. I look forward to the next one.

Yes, they decided because people were confused what day the bags were to be given out, they would give out half today and the other half on Sunday. So be there at 9am Sunday. There's a raffle ticket stapled to the bag, I almost missed it. Great shop! Come if you can. We need to support things like this so they can do it again next year. I enter my John Marston from Red Dead Redemption in the contest. Lots of great customs.

dude,that was your Red Dead.it looks incredible. lol I think I took like 20 pics of it. seriously great job.

Ya it was lot of fun.If the show is till open tomorrow after 2.30 Ill def be there right after work. Ran out of money so quick and some places wouldn't take credit cards so hopefully tomorrow I can grab more stuff.lol

This show was great. Was hanging around with Ones Customs and Magnus. Beto's stuff was insane. Be going tomorow soon.

Gifts bags were givin out today instead of tomorrow. But I was told ANOTHER 100 GIFT BAGS will be given tomorrow. I missed out so I hope I score one!

Back