One Sixth Xpo May 28 & 29, 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question, and apologies if this has already been answered, but will the custom figure contest take place on Saturday, Sunday or both days?

Quick question, and apologies if this has already been answered, but will the custom figure contest take place on Saturday, Sunday or both days?

The custom figures need to be registered by 12 noon on Saturday and need to be on display until Sunday so everyone can vote on the figures. Hope I answered your question....

Some things came up, so I'm sad to say we are no longer going. :(

EDIT: We took care of it, so its back on for us. =D

Last edited:
The custom figures need to be registered by 12 noon on Saturday and need to be on display until Sunday so everyone can vote on the figures. Hope I answered your question....

You did, thanks. I was looking forward to entering, but I'll only be attending Saturday so it looks like I'm out of luck :slap

You did, thanks. I was looking forward to entering, but I'll only be attending Saturday so it looks like I'm out of luck :slap

Since your local, we would hold it for you for pick up whenever you can come by. We would love to see your custom work. Pm me for other options on having your figure in the contest, thank you...

Hey guys, I went and saw the layout last night in person and it looks amazing! Q and Bobby managed to get a nice chunk of space there. Thank you very much for going all out and making our booths and the XPO floor plan look awesome.

For those of you who have yet to see it in person, it's a nice area. Q, really worked his tail off on this and I cannot wait!

Great job! I will see you all this weekend! Everyone should make an attempt to go!

You are close to me MarfMaster.
Im in Laguna Niguel hahahahaha, nice to see someone close by the area who are also a collector.

I barely know or see anyone close by who share the same hobby around Southern OC area.

Im in Laguna Niguel hahahahaha, nice to see someone close by the area who are also a collector.

I barely know or see anyone close by who share the same hobby around Southern OC area.

Seriously! Very cool, hopefully I'll catch you at the show.

Speaking of which, I think there should definitely be some "Hello, my SSF handle is ___." name tags for people to wear. :exactly:

Seriously! Very cool, hopefully I'll catch you at the show.

Speaking of which, I think there should definitely be some "Hello, my SSF handle is ___." name tags for people to wear. :exactly:

Hello Freaks,

Here is the list I have for special badges for the Freaks who are attending the show. If you do not see your handle name and you want a badge, please pm me ASAP. Thanks guys.....

Commtech
Shortround
Betomatali
Kuzeh
Darth Magnus
Ones1Customs
Samis
The Vampire With Soul
Black Bird
Darth Cruel
JDMALTEZZA
RFR5671
SilentSurfer
Darklord Dave
Q
Bobbyz500
Docholliday666
Toylion
c3r1h5
LaMelnik
Skeemer
Wicket Toys x2
Incurable Collector
Jmlsuperman
The ill Jedi
MarfMaster
Biojex
Rackemup
zeek72
iron.jedi83
Mr Barlow
gdb
Ven
abc_kid
urascal

Im from Orange County too Bro!:wave

Back