One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing. Best saitama collectible IMO. I can't imagine how good genos will be. The price is great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't disagree.

I wish Figma's was that good because I don't like 1/6th but I might start to collect that scale again.

I'd need to get those Hotline Miami figs too.... Ugh the spiral.

The silly face looks fine in the pictures of when he's in his casual clothing. Got to love the extra gloss finish on his baldass cue ball shaped head. :clap

Googled hotline figs. Glad I haven't gotten into that game... yet. Sucker for games using 2d sprites. Enjoyed owlboy a lot.

Prefer 1/12th/action figures too than 1/6th. I just play with them more compared to 1/6th (only have SW HT). Less space more figures too for 1/12th :)

Yeah, figma saitama is ok. It's the only option for action figure I think. Maybe if megahouse took interest in opm or bandai.

Not sure if toyanxiety parts threezero, but it would be great to get a extra normal head and do the shadow on the eyes mod. Since the normal mouth on this is closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First want to start off... definitely getting this 100% !

The more I look at the smiling sculpt the more disappointing it is. It's ironic that the simplest look seems to be the hardest thing to pull off (the max factory/figma one is terrible).

There's a side view picture no one posted of the comical head in the suit. Looks terrible. Would be so much happier if they did, but buying this regardless.

I'm 100% buying this! It's exactly what I wanted and ThreeZero have done it again. I was hoping for a 1/6 Saitama a few months ago, but never thought it would happen. I'm not really interested in the street clothes though, so I'll prob skip the TZ exclusive edition and just order on BBTS. And I love that it's the definitive Saitama and has every accessory they could think of (derp face, coin purse, grocery bag, groceries). And of course, the price point is perfect. Thanks TZ!

I actually would have liked his striped pyjamas as well. His episode 1 fight in his pyjamas is still one of my fav fight scenes in the show.

inb4 he should be more muscular... No.

Funny face is too small, other than that it looks good.

https://onepunchman-anime.net/news/goods/16-articulated-figure-saitama(16可動フィギュア:サイタマ)

9uKbSCV.jpg

cXg1uzw.jpg

SGheqlK.jpg

3M19joP.jpg

QTNUB0s.jpg

Looks great to me. What's the release date? Does 3Zero do a good job with their final products? OPM shouldn't be too difficult since he's a cartoon.

If I remember correctly, I think I paid upfront the last time I ordered directly from 3Zero.
Damn, well, one's better than nothing. I'll get another one from ami2 or hlj.

Looks great to me. What's the release date? Does 3Zero do a good job with their final products? OPM shouldn't be too difficult since he's a cartoon.
Yeah it looks good to me too, I wouldn't change the goof face now.

PO is this 15th, release is in 2017.

I'm this close...

I really don't like 1/6th, but for this guy I could start to collect that scale again.

Yeah, I don't have any 1/6 cartoon characters, but the figure looks really nice and I like the accessories and the price isn't bad by today's standards. Then I look at the figma or whatever version and it so expensive and it lacks accessories.

The costume should be more form fitting for heroic Satima or the body should be smaller for normal Satima. Pick one or the other it doesn't work when you try to use the same figure to convey both. Maxfactory is doing the same thing and I hate it!

Back