One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats right guys! We are taking on this license. Official statues:)
Please show your support and help spread the word. Much appreciated and we hope to see you on launch day.
Thank you:)

i will be there, make the EX extra special :clap

latest

pre ordered this :D. looks great on so many angles.

hope Genos turns out as good as this. I might get just them 2. might..

Looks like a very nice quality piece, but I personally ain't feelin' the serious sculpt. Does he look like that in the manga? I only really watch the anime, & not a single figure/statue has got his serious face to my liking. Good thing the dopey sculpt is alright. Size is impessive too. Looks like it would look mint on display.

I want it, but it's not at a level where I'd pay $631.40US (374.99 + 120 shipping + 136.41 import fees) for it. I'm not against spending a bunch of money on a collectible, but for that money, it can't be a piece I only casually like.

awch, that's rough man. idk I can buy it as well if it was gonna cost me that much.

don't read the manga, only watched the series. the okay face sold it for me and somehow worked really well with the pose on camera/video. the serious face is good IMO, I saw a video on the livestream earlier with top lighting and shadows casted on the eyes improves the sculpt. not perfect, but I really like it. can't find the video, might be unlisted like the one on the top where you can't search for it yet.

also like the the statue can be displayed in a lot of angles.

and the fact that they will be having a genos really helped pushed me. heard tsume's doing him too.

Last edited:
Back