One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah serious face could be better but it looks good for the side profile and yes, grocery bag would have Ben great. I'd also have liked the face with the heavy line shading....love that face. I'm happy to have him coming soon though :)

THey could've done soooo much in terms of extra faces.

And on top of that, just 1 accessory, yet this one is probably gonna sell well.... **** you figma!

Pre ordered on amiami.

based on the specs:
ABS & PVC Pre-painted Posable Figure
Size: Approx. H145mm (non-scale)

this might be as tall as griffith figma? or maybe casca. don't really mind :) kinda in scale w/ goku SHF. want mumen rider.

I'll wait for someone to do a figure of the badass version of Satima.

the astro-fighter sunred figma has a grocery a bag that could work. thats a great figure and series btw. laughed hard watching that.

I've been meaning to watch that for a while, cool.

I've also wanted to buy that figure to change the head with Saitama to have a regular clothes Saitama :lol but it's too expensive for that now, I ended up preordering the new archetype Figma body, and I'll make the clothing myself. with an "oppai" t-shirt :lol

47IyRKV.jpg

EDj6qI2.jpg

MPHLYep.jpg

sfeD7ua.jpg

YJGPWjB.jpg

I still haven't seen the show, but the figure looks really great. Very accurate.

Yeah, the ok face :lol

tumblr_o14s0jyN3w1v5w8sco1_500.png

So many faces they could've made, I hope they release a faces pack or something... I mean, they should come with the figure at that price and since it's got no accessories, but alas.

one_punch_man___saitama_faces_wallpaper_colour_by_skigzdoesart-d9mpuj4.jpg

just found this two days ago, you guys might be interested.

4.jpg

5.jpg

10.jpg

It's a 1/6 custom parts for you to diy your own saitama, check out the link here

Back