One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No spoiler, just a cool, out of context webm, it's not mine I just uploaded it, I'm making an HD one right now.

This is better than anything DC animation has put out, and I love DC in all mediums.

Edit: Just uploaded an HD one with subs.

Last edited:
Well episode 5 hype

I want figma/shfiguart of saitama and genos, cmon bandai or someone just do it

3231a34e1a4077f793e3c203e8b26f45.jpg

Found on FB.

Yippee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder how many faces that will come with? I have yet to buy a Nendoroid. I thought the 'Attack On Titan', & Amazing Spiderman ones were kinda cool. But I'm simply not into the Nendoroid style enough to buy them. A Saitama Nendoroid might be able to change that, depending on the faces included.

Wonder how many faces that will come with? I have yet to buy a Nendoroid. I thought the 'Attack On Titan', & Amazing Spiderman ones were kinda cool. But I'm simply not into the Nendoroid style enough to buy them.

Usually three to four in total. Varies. These are not expensive. Should be fun

f193a667faec4c1a9b7a1550c849a101.jpg

6e2a3a9b6884e7c93d0deebfb4227518.jpg

a265be5bb2d988661b351d50da466751.jpg

379332d3009589af4a43678f028176c3.jpg

4fdf8f4752bd94e630becb61543a5f19.jpg

0c9818fa418b117dee1cee4bb2dd9b43.jpg

The last pic could be a bonus preorder piece. Looks like a card stand. Nothing to rave about.

They need to give him a big interchangeable fist. That would be cool. Possibly a Heroes certificate. Haha.

I might read the manga for this at some point because I keep seeing it all over Facebook.

Damn, that one's gonna be hard to resist, but I'm gonna pass on that nendo.

The only Nendo I will buy will be Umaru, bring on the Figma dammit! :cuss

I might read the manga for this at some point because I keep seeing it all over Facebook.
You might be better off watching the anime first, they're capturing the manga perfectly and the animation is great, that way you won't have anything spoiled and will see stuff for the first time, we don't post manga spoilers here don't worry, plus the anime soundtrack is god tier.

You can read the manga afterwards, and it's also a great fun read, both versions.

I read the first 7 chapters so far. I think it's just okay, but it comes across too much of parody of everything we've seen in the past few decades. Does it ever get "serious"?

Well, it is a parody, so no, on top of that it's action/comedy, so that's a double no.

At least with Saitama there is no tension, there are drama moments here and there I guess but they don't come from Saitama.

That's the point though... If you're looking for a serious shonen/capestuff this probably isn't for you, this makes fun of all that.

Back