ONE PIECE - Collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wallet is grateful that there is no 1/6th scale figures, but the rest of me would be exstatic if there was.

There were some 3rd party 1/6 one piece stuff. Those were horrible in my opinion. If Medicom make these, I think that would be cool.

My humble collection :D
IMG_7013[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7015[1].jpg
    IMG_7015[1].jpg
    106 KB · Views: 197
Looks pretty cool

I think the hand for your brook is upside down? Isn't his sword supposed to be pointing up?

Man Robin is HUGE :p

Tks:wink1: Yes I think its suppose to point up but It doesn't hold up very well :lol
Anyone here that collects the figureart zero artist special? trying to get my hands on the older version of strawhat crew.

Mega house Vah Nami is out.
Stock is in at amiami. Just have to wait till end of the month to get my whole order sent to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. I want a Sanji VAH already.

I will get him too if and when they announce it. Ive got chopper on order already. I would like to have Robin next, then maybe Usopp, Sanji, Franky and then Brook in that order. Hoping to just collect the main cast unless some other characters pop up that are great.

0dd9feb160b8a9d19ea32ba2ea68735e.jpg

C3 event in HK this weekend. You can just about make out Chopper in the picture.

Upcoming release this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered Luffy. Really excited to get him in the mail where's a good place to buy the others? I'm thinking Amazon.com, but is there somewhere cheaper I could try?

Seems like most of the figures are sold out on there. Do they ever get more in stock? The prices are nice but most say "Sales Closed".

Seems like most of the figures are sold out on there. Do they ever get more in stock? The prices are nice but most say "Sales Closed".

Sometimes they do. There's other sites you check out. If you go to myfigurecollection.net they'll have links to shops selling the particular figure you're looking for.

Back