ONE PIECE - Collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FIGURE-010564.jpg

Not sure if anyone monitors this page, but I'm looking to sell off my POP collection since I'm moving on to Sideshow and XM, so if there's anyone who's interested, do drop me a PM :) I'm based in SG, I've attached my sales thread below.

MOVING SALE, ALL MUST GO - www.hardwarezone.com.sg

Sorry mods, not sure if this is allowed, if it isn't please let me know and I'll remove this.

That Zola figure is brilliant! It would be awesome if we could get the whole crew and a few major bad guys. Nami next, then Franky, Sanji, Brook, Nico, Chopper and Usopp.

Nice Nami VAH is coming out. I'm gonna collect the whole Straw Hat crew.
Yeah! Keep em coming Megahouse! Can you imagine how big a Variable Action Frankie might be? Or how expensive... yikes. Here's hoping Sanji and Frankie are next.

Yeah! Keep em coming Megahouse! Can you imagine how big a Variable Action Frankie might be? Or how expensive... yikes. Here's hoping Sanji and Frankie are next.

sanji yes, but i hope not frankie, maybe after sanji and a non main crew member, i think they should continue it the way it is, one main crew member then one side member or villain.

I want to start collecting OP figures. What is the best line to go with? The VAH looks great. How's the quality on them?

It's a good choice and probs the only good choice if you want articulated one piece figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back