ONE PIECE - Collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's not like there are hundreds of more important characters :slap
There're 3 Variable action heroes post timeskip Nami now

it's not like there are hundreds of more important characters :slap
There're 3 Variable action heroes post timeskip Nami now

Have you seen the P.O.P. line from Megahouse? More than half of the figures released in the last couple years are the girls in bathing suits. I expect the next VAH to be bikini Robin or Boa. :(

Have you seen the P.O.P. line from Megahouse? More than half of the figures released in the last couple years are the girls in bathing suits. I expect the next VAH to be bikini Robin or Boa. :(

I know, even the late figuarts zero from Bandai, That's so sad for a rich univers like OP

Yes, Brock and frankly are overdue! Unrelated to one piece I wish VAH would produce fist of the North Star figures

Some new One Piece Funko pops
b9082cb4-ecaa-4b00-8975-9528bcc2f105.jpg
1980515b-3286-4d92-99ef-8c13be1d1aba.jpg
9c12c15c-5a6a-4197-aae1-ded9ace0eecd.jpg
aa931af4-8129-43d0-8f85-45a5720bdc75.jpg

I have a bunch of megahouse variable action heroes one piece figures and want to get some stands for them to just support them while standing (no aerial poses). Since the megahouse brand stands are discontinued and super expensive on after market what are some stands that would work or you have used?

The ones that seem easily available are

1) good smile company simple stand (pack of 3)
2) tamashii stage act humanoid (pack of 2)
3) tamashii stage act mecha

The stage act humanoid and mecha are different from the older counterparts act 4 and act 5 in that they don't come with multiple sized claws

My worry is that the claw size may not be able to fit around the waist .. and if fitting on say one leg..is it strong enough to support it

I got luffy, past blue zoro, sanji, nami, Robbin and boa Hancock. Thinking of picking up timeskip zoro and looking for Chopper and Usopp as well though those 2 are expensive

Back