ONE PIECE - Collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmmm MegaHouse Boa Hancock (Wedding Version) and Plex's D.P.C.F. Nico Robin (Western Version)

6857949883_4ac753bd0f_b.jpg

6857953273_55f246ee1e_b.jpg

6848210127_1d5e65a9c3_b.jpg

6848212773_82aa2d7b9c_b.jpg

6848209025_f3264e91f1_b.jpg

6848209601_5783c7ebc7_b.jpg

A whole 3 pages for what I thought was one of the most popular ongoing anime series out there :lol

zoro_hqs02.jpg

zoro_hqs01.jpg

Around 1:40 mins in. Crazy. The other stuff is pretty cool too.​
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQyNHDFdduI[/ame]

It's 399 Euro's. I think that's around $530US :eek: But look at it. That's impressive. If I was into Zoro, I think I'd be pretty happy with that.

I've watched I think a whole 2 episodes :)lol) of the anime (the 1st episode, & the one with Luffy vs Usopp), but even though I'm not too familiar with the characters or story, I kinda like the look of One Piece collectibles. I ordered Luffy & Usopp Battle Version Figuarts Zero figures this week, & pre ordered the Ace Battle Version Figuarts Zero figure as well.

I kinda want to start watching it, but then I see it already has over 600 episodes. Forget that :lol

Yeah that's made by Tsume, a French company. They can get pricey for sure but they make stuff most people don't so that's nice.

I have the 2 Saint Seiya gold saints on PO so i'll know soon if the pieces turn out nice in hand.

Tsume are quality through and through ( the packaging is beyond other companys ) ) i've never seen a company get so close to the protos with production pieces too.

Zoro is pricey but you are getting both Zoro statues for Alt displays and its pretty damn big at 18 inch high and 18 inches wide, i've already given them my money for it!

That Zoro is crazy. I wanted the Tsume Black Star, but I think they didn't get the face right. But basically everything else about that statue is impressive. Bummer.

Zoro looks cool. Sadly for the life of me I can't get Into one piece. I know it's a good show and is very well written but it's something that throws me off. The art is just....... And the episodes are to many. I just dropped it years ago. They make a crap ton of toys for it though.

Lol. Ill always love naruto. I watched it since I was 16. It's slow but the fights and story can be very good at times.

I really need to catch up on Naruto and One Piece. I used to read all that in early 200x but when I moved to the US I completely stopped.

I have a LOT of one piece stuff. Manga, pop, faz, glm. Its my n1 manga. But just recently I bought a ssc statue. So I think im going to stop collecting the one piece merch.

Got this in today (promo pic, not mine):

81OiRTQg3AL._SL1500_.jpg

It also comes with a base to put it on, & 2 clear stands to support the smoke (Is it smoke? I'm not that familiar with the anime :lol) effect. This figure is really cool. When static pieces are done right, they can really outshine their articulated figure counterparts. I don't even know what he's doing, but it sure does look dynamic :lol I am having problems fitting it on the base though. I simply can not seem to fit the pegs in properly. Maybe I'll try heating it or something later. It's alright 'as is' for now I guess.

Overall I'm happy something other than a $200+ figure/statue can still impress me :D

I'm not sure exactly. From the bottom of the water effect (again, I think it's water) to the top of his head, he's around 5.25 inches. I put it next to my SH Figuarts Vegeta's, & it looks a tad bit bigger in scale with that. I really like it. My Usopp battle vers is awaiting shipment, & I have Ace battle vers pre ordered at BBTS. I'm pretty into these statue little figures now.

Back