<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Robocop Diecast - OMG Photo Review

Would have liked to have more diecast on this, but in the end it's just too good to pass up.

I just got to ask a serious question, cause when I collected Hot Toys in 2007-2010 I had a hard time with the prices, my first Hot Toys I could only afford thanks to a tax refund. It got so hard with the economy here in the states that I had to sell my whole collection to stay with my GF at the time and to pay my end of the rent. Payment plans through SS make things a lot easier, maybe you guys had better jobs back then like I had, and it seems really expensive now. But I just think our economy here in the states has just gone to **** and we just don't realize it. As said before if not for payment plans there is no way I could afford this Robo. I remember paying like 200.00 for Bank Robber Joker V.1 cause it came from HK directly and having to pay fees and shipping but got him before anybody here in the states.

Re: <>Captain America Winter Soldier - OMG Photo Review<>

The Russos said In the commentary that he needed any kinds of weaponry, big or small so he could just be a killing machine. If he runs out of ammo, boom, he could just whip out another pistol and be just as lethal with it.

The Russos said In the commentary that he needed any kinds of weaponry, big or small so he could just be a killing machine. If he runs out of ammo, boom, he could just whip out another pistol and be just as lethal with it.

Not to mention it helped reiterate his proficiency with just about any weapon.

I think I will be done with some more figures but there are always 2.0 versions and improving the ones I have with new items.... I know I will be buy less 1/6 figures in the future, It is what has happened to me with blurays and dvds. I almost have every movie I want.

My checklist is 9 at the moment and a lot of money:

-Macready custom figure - WIP
-Conan custom figure - WIP
-Mad Max custom figure - WIP
-Robocop - PREORDERED
-Robocop BD + Murphy - Have to preorder

-Terminator BD PREORDERED
-Elder Predator PREORDERED
-Ash - NO NEWS
- Hicks & Hudson - NO NEWS

My favorite Winter Soldier moment is when he's going crazy on Cap with that dagger. Man, he's good with that dagger. And Sebastian Stan actually pulled off all those dagger tricks himself according to the behind the scenes docs. Love the way he flips it.

If we get a new Cap in the movies it really has to be Bucky. Falcon's cool and all, but Sebastian Stan is too awesome to ignore.

I know these figures are a lot of money and we all want them to look as real as possible but come on this is an awesome figure I had to re bump these pictures!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413818154.999728.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413818181.142483.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413818195.184043.jpg

I think I will be done with some more figures but there are always 2.0 versions and improving the ones I have with new items.... I know I will be buy less 1/6 figures in the future, It is what has happened to me with blurays and dvds. I almost have every movie I want.

My checklist is 9 at the moment and a lot of money:

-Macready custom figure - WIP
-Conan custom figure - WIP
-Mad Max custom figure - WIP
-Robocop - PREORDERED
-Robocop BD + Murphy - Have to preorder

-Terminator BD PREORDERED
-Elder Predator PREORDERED
-Ash - NO NEWS
- Hicks & Hudson - NO NEWS

Those customs will kill ya.

I just got to ask a serious question, cause when I collected Hot Toys in 2007-2010 I had a hard time with the prices, my first Hot Toys I could only afford thanks to a tax refund. It got so hard with the economy here in the states that I had to sell my whole collection to stay with my GF at the time and to pay my end of the rent. Payment plans through SS make things a lot easier, maybe you guys had better jobs back then like I had, and it seems really expensive now. But I just think our economy here in the states has just gone to **** and we just don't realize it. As said before if not for payment plans there is no way I could afford this Robo. I remember paying like 200.00 for Bank Robber Joker V.1 cause it came from HK directly and having to pay fees and shipping but got him before anybody here in the states.

The saying "The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys." comes to mind.
The price they have them at reflects all kinds of factors including raw materials cost, design and development time, salaries, production costs/waste, licensing fees, etc.
And the prices are not likely to get better when most of the items on these figures are synthetics derived from petroleum, nor are the chances very good of a company like Hot Toys wanting to deal with the Admin. problems and costs associated with flex payments.
I remind myself that; At the end of the day these are luxury items. Non essentials. If you cannot pay, don't play.

The saying "The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys." comes to mind.
The price they have them at reflects all kinds of factors including raw materials cost, design and development time, salaries, production costs/waste, licensing fees, etc.
And the prices are not likely to get better when most of the items on these figures are synthetics derived from petroleum, nor are the chances very good of a company like Hot Toys wanting to deal with the Admin. problems and costs associated with flex payments.
I remind myself that; At the end of the day these are luxury items. Non essentials. If you cannot pay, don't play.

:exactly: :goodpost: Don't expect things to change.

I just recently jumped into the Hot Toys line after selling my DBZ figuarts back in August. I've got a good start so far and can't wait for WS to join my collection. I think he looks superb!
I have: Avengers Loki, Mark XLII IronMan, Tony Stark the Mechanic, Thor:TDW heavy armor, Hulk and Bruce Banner pack. Black Widow is on her way.
I have Starlord, Groot and Rocket pack, Deadpool, and DOFP Wolverine on pre-order.
I need to find a way to get funds for Coulson, Fury, and Falcon. Time to list some more stuff on eBay!

I just recently jumped into the Hot Toys line after selling my DBZ figuarts back in August. I've got a good start so far and can't wait for WS to join my collection. I think he looks superb!
I have: Avengers Loki, Mark XLII IronMan, Tony Stark the Mechanic, Thor:TDW heavy armor, Hulk and Bruce Banner pack. Black Widow is on her way.
I have Starlord, Groot and Rocket pack, Deadpool, and DOFP Wolverine on pre-order.
I need to find a way to get funds for Coulson, Fury, and Falcon. Time to list some more stuff on eBay!

Congrats on all the pickups and welcome to the board! :welcome1:

Exactly, Also @YankeesFanboy, I don't want to sound like a ******* but if its too hot in the kitchen then stay out, I just started rebuilding my collection again. It took 4 years to be able to get back into this game. And its been like that since day 1, its one hella of a struggle. And thankfully I'm able to get new sculpts on old figs I've sold from my collection. But Marty Mcfly was the character that got me back into this Hobby and great fellow collectors here. I don't plan on staying long, my last thing might be the Delorean, or Han and Chewie if they improve the sculpt. But I really plan on spending my points on those. Even with payment plans its like having another phone bill or internet bill every month.

Back