<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <>Captain America Winter Soldier - OMG Photo Review<>

Excellent photos as always!! :clap Thanks OMG!!

Figure looks fantastic, really looking forward to adding this one to the collection. :)

I think it looks great. What I'm trying to figure out is, what to do with that second head? Might have to buy a second Winter Soldier body and make a custom out of it.that would be fun.

If only he didn't have the eye shadow :lol Could've done a civilian Bucky a la the post credits scene, or shirtless Ducky.

Re: <> Captain America Winter Soldier - OMG Photo Review <>

:goodpost: I'm no weapons expert so thanks for taking the time to find that buddy. The Derringer toy pictured looks really narrow, not even half the width of his hand - is that in line with a real Derringer?

I think like all HT guns, it's the over-sized hands that throw it off and the guns themselves are as close to scale as could be.

Derringers are usually 1 or 2 shoters so they are all typically really small. This COP 357 model is their largest (that I know of), and only holds 4 bullets. It's still small compared to most hand guns.

It's the same one Persephone uses in Reloaded. Here's an image link where you can see a bunch of different single & double shots and you can get an idea of their size in some palm pics. They're known as "pocket pistols"

Matrix Reloaded, The - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

https://www.google.com/search?q=der...a=X&ei=CC1AVPmaFbTesATWroGwDQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

4 shot: https://www.google.com/search?q=der...ringer pistol 4 shot&revid=658177291&imgdii=_

I think like all HT guns, it's the over-sized hands that throw it off and the guns themselves are as close to scale as could be.

Derringers are usually 1 or 2 shoters so they are all typically really small. This COP 357 model is their largest (that I know of), and only holds 4 bullets. It's still small compared to most hand guns.

It's the same one Persephone uses in Reloaded. Here's an image link where you can see a bunch of different single & double shots and you can get an idea of their size in some palm pics. They're known as "pocket pistols"

Matrix Reloaded, The - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

https://www.google.com/search?q=der...a=X&ei=CC1AVPmaFbTesATWroGwDQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

4 shot: https://www.google.com/search?q=der...ringer pistol 4 shot&revid=658177291&imgdii=_

Good info thanks for posting :hi5:

that is Sebastian Stan, no doubt about it in my mind, cannot wait for him

Great gallery there OMG....appreciate the closer look.
Looks fantastic to me. Can't believe no one's commented on the steller job on the outfit and gear. Very impressive.

What are we....another month or so out from seeing this stateside now?

If only he didn't have the eye shadow :lol Could've done a civilian Bucky a la the post credits scene, or shirtless Ducky.

post credit scene? uhh wasnt it von strucker and the twins? I dont remember a civilian bucky....

post credit scene? uhh wasnt it von strucker and the twins? I dont remember a civilian bucky....

The second post-credits scene. Did you maybe leave the theater before it was shown? I did, the first time... Oops!

was that after the von strucker scene?

oh yeah, museum, I remember now

Although I have no problems with the figure or elbow joint. I feel like they could of used the same joints they use on the Iron Man figures, possibly even die-cast the arm.. Oh well, I still got it on preoder and excited to see it in hand. Might even go and look for a barrett 50 cal sniper to go along with him. :)

The design of the IM arms are different compared to the arm of WS. IM arms look purely mechanical, with hinges and pads for elbows that help conceal ugly cuts and joints in toys. WS' arm looks more organic metal, like Colossus' arms. If done with rubber similar to the new Thor just so there won't be a visible joint, it would look organic when relaxed, but would not look metal when bent.

What HT could have done, IMO, was to deepen the sculpting of the groove at each panel/cut of the arms, making the actual cut joint look just like one of those grooves instead of a cut for articulation. But it's all been done and I'm okay with the product.

captain-america-the-winter-soldier-gun.jpg

Nice pics, arm still horribad.

Was this weapon that tiny? It looks fit for an infant.

That's a Cop357 derringer. I used to own one and it's a mother to shoot because it is so small

It was also the base gun for Leons Pistol from Blade Runner

I bet it is a pain! There's no reason for the Winter Soldier to even pack that, and the even smaller TEC-38, other than the fact that they look cool. They are pretty pointless in comparison to the rest of his arsenal

Good info thanks for posting :hi5:

No problemo :hi5:

I think he looks great. Im glad I have him preordered.

Back