<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Robocop Diecast - OMG Photo Review

I don't think this figure will sell out any time soon. I have the new ed209 so I def want this robocop figure, but from what I've seen thus far I won't pay a dime over $250. IDE be willing to wager I could pay that or less by February or March.

Re: Hot Toys Robocop Diecast - OMG Photo Review

I don't think this figure will sell out any time soon. I have the new ed209 so I def want this robocop figure, but from what I've seen thus far I won't pay a dime over $250. IDE be willing to wager I could pay that or less by February or March.

I hope you do at 250. its totally worth it, just look at ED209 and how low that got, I would be shocked to see Robocop at next years Spooktacular since he is a pretty popular character, but so is Iron Man and they were discounted.

Re: <> Avengers - Bruce Banner - OMG Photo Review <>

Score!! Just got the figure for $100 from someone buying the spooktacular deal.... Now he's worth it!

Score!! Just got the figure for $100 from someone buying the spooktacular deal.... Now he's worth it!

Same, for $100 you can't go wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got it from Sideshow for $119.00 with free shipping. Not as good as $100, but better than than the original price of $200 that Sideshow was asking for.

Even at $119 it's a great figure I think.

You're probably right, but I bought him to go with my Tony Stark and unmasked cap!

:gah: Stop bumping this thread I get excited thinking its Igor or Caps pics!:lol
This is a crap figure for $11.90. Looks like Mark Ruffalo got the mumps.:rotfl

It's the Avengers Bruce Banner thread so f off, I'll bump it all I want, don't like the figure? Go away and don't moan about people bumping a thread who do like it.

It's the Avengers Bruce Banner thread so f off, I'll bump it all I want, don't like the figure? Go away and don't moan about people bumping a thread who do like it.

Actually there is a Bruce Banner thread for the figure, you're just either lazy or too ignorant to post in the right place. This is a thread for OMGs pics. BTdubs nobody likes this figure that's why it is still available. Sorry you are but* sore about wasting your money on a turd figure.

EDIT:

In your defense, the actual thread is so dead with views and replies its down there with the New Goblin and Noland figure threads on Turd Island. Bet you own those as well. :lol

Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Replies: 792
Views: 86,609

<> Avengers - Bruce Banner - OMG Photo Review <>

f784a0097e5f5af09d1ab862c9ea4ba6.jpg

There is the title, it's Bruce Banner so I'll post here... As for been butt hurt how am I? I didn't waste my money, it's a good figure and I don't receive **** so I'm all good. [emoji4]

Ps. Hugs and Kisses [emoji8]

f784a0097e5f5af09d1ab862c9ea4ba6.jpg

There is the title, it's Bruce Banner so I'll post here... As for been butt hurt how am I? I didn't waste my money, it's a good figure and I don't receive **** so I'm all good. [emoji4]

Ps. Hugs and Kisses [emoji8]

How dare you bump this OMG Bruce Banner pic thread with Bruce Banner related posts when I'm looking for info on a totally different collectible!:mad:

:lol

How dare you bump this OMG Bruce Banner pic thread with Bruce Banner related posts when I'm looking for info on a totally different collectible!:mad:

:lol

Some people... Haha [emoji16]

Re: Article: The Amazing Spider-man 2 - OMG Photo Review

Wow looks amazing @@ mine arrives next week :)

Back