<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Man of Steel - Superman - OMG Photo Review - P1 ~ 2 <>

I am definitely gonna shorten him. Looking back and forth between this figure and the actor, the space between the figures knees and boot is a bit too much.

....now that will just mess up the length of the cape.

Dammit.

Christopher Reave is 6'4" Henry Cavil is 6'1"

WTH is this?

SupermanR59_zps446633c1.jpg~original

I think this image is photoshopped. There's no way that he is that tall. If you look at the pic of him next to the DX 12 he looks like he's the same height higher than Reeve. No way Reeve is the same height as the DX12.

You'll be disappointed. Unless you use the DX12 stand when displaying them both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to have him in a hovering pose, so he was always going to be above Batman.

But I believe in the comics Clark is supposed to be taller than Bruce. It's not like he makes the DX-12 look like a midget does he?

Much respect on including Christoper Reeves in a pose! So, can Man of Steel hit a flying pose with arms straight up? did I miss that photo?? Thanks OMG

Just like some one mentioned, the Reeves Supes looks photo shopped. last time i checked, the Reeves Superman is one of the taller HT figures for the human figurines.

Much respect on including Christoper Reeves in a pose! So, can Man of Steel hit a flying pose with arms straight up? did I miss that photo?? Thanks OMG

He can. There are photos in the other threads. :wink1:

Do people just type Reeves on purpose? Is this, like, a thing?

Guy's dead for crying out loud, he's given so much to us comic fans. Least we can do is spell his damn last name right!

Guy's dead for crying out loud, he's given so much to us comic fans. Least we can do is spell his damn last name right!

lol, I see you in every thread correcting this

That Reeve pic is not photoshop so as poor Arnold :panic::panic::panic:

SupermanR60_zpse6cc1118.jpg~original

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134299

My thread would be getting a lot of bumps the past couple of days with the epidemic of Reeve(s) misspellings. I just can't be arsed.

Awesome pics man. U made me can't wait to get the figure. No complaint till I see him on hand.

Idk man, I personally hate when people spell my name wrong. So yes, it bothers me.

But whatever, I guess.

Oh well it is Superman, he's supposed to be a larger than life figure so to speak. The height is definitely gonna make him stand out more among other figures which isn't a bad thing in my book.

That Reeve pic is not photoshop so as poor Arnold :panic::panic::panic:
He's taller than Arnold as well? :monkey1 Arnold is an inch taller than Henry. Why the hell did they make him so tall?

yea it bothers me as well. Especially since there is a George Reeves who was my favorite Superman for the longest. I feel it's quite the disrespect to both actors

And that T-800 figure is the tallest one they've put out so far if I'm not mistaken.

Thor 2 is a little bit taller than DX13 I think :panic::panic::panic:

Back