<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Man of Steel - Superman - OMG Photo Review - P1 ~ 2 <>

Can't wait to get this figure. I was a little worried with the first images that came out showing him on the Fat Side. I'm glad they slimmed him down. He looks great.

wow, great pics omg! I'm not even a Superman fan, or a fan of Man of Steel movie, but I'm sure glad I pre-ordered this figure just based on how good he looked. Fantastic piece and will go nicely next to my Reeves Superman

REEVE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics as usual OMG.
It looks cool.
I don't see why people are complaining about the cape?
What's wrong with it?

One of the best looking figures ever. Probably will get my vote for figure of the year.

*Looks at pix.... dozens and dozens of beautiful pix*

[George Takei voice]: Oh my.

:clap

Can you even imagine what Zod is going to be like, this is going to be an EPIC clash of the titans for sure.

Any insider know if Flash is in MOS2? cos I love flash ......

Haven't we been being promised a Flash movie since right after Spider-man 1 [Raimi version] came out? Seriously. Why can we not get a Flash movie?!

spiderman in a cape is all I see..

BEst looking hot toys figure ive seen. I CANT WAIT!

Thanks for the great photo set, OMG. IMO the figure turned out great. Regardless if the suit gets redesigned for MOS2 this figure is a must-have for any Superman, DC or super-hero fan. THe HS is amazing.

Like A-dev, my nitpick is the collar piece which is very thick on the figure compared to the actual film costume, but there could be a reason/purpose to that I suppose. Perhaps HT made it thicker to prevent the fabric from getting ripped on the collar and where the capes are attached, or so.

I think all those black parts kinda spoil the look of the costume to be honest. I didn't notice there being any black on the outfit in the movie.

And if they had to make the part at the collar thicker I think they should have at least painted the lowermost part of it the same blue as the suit to make it look less conspicuous.

Anyway those are my 2 cents on a figure I was never buying anyway. As I said, seems great otherwise.

I think all those black parts kinda spoil the look of the costume to be honest. I didn't notice there being any black on the outfit in the movie.

And if they had to make the part at the collar thicker I think they should have at least painted the lowermost part of it the same blue as the suit to make it look less conspicuous.

Anyway those are my 2 cents on a figure I was never buying anyway. As I said, seems great otherwise.

Your right about the black, there were no black parts on the actual costume, they were silver/blue sheened.

there are rumors that flash may make a cameo.

there is a new flash in the arrow tv show which some said might link to the dc movieverse if they're popular enough.

so all still rumors at this point but i would think maybe a cameo of flash in the movie somewhere.

Yeah, blink and you will miss him though.

Absolutely beautiful. I honestly could not wait Ordered it from Timcent. I cant wait for it to get here. Being a Superman Fan. This will be a awesome Christmas/New years present for my self.

Figure looks fantastic!
He is one big mother though... didn't expect him to be so tall compared to other figures.

Looking forward to having this on my shelf!

^ I think he is more of a 'suit with nipples' kinda guy.

Fantastic looking figure. My only gripe would be the head/neck seam as it appears from the side. This would be a great one to add to the collection, but I didn't care for the movie on the second view so I can't justify the purchase.

This looks amazing. Great pics OMG. Could you please post one of him with the DX12. Thats who he is going next to on my shelf.

Christopher Reave is 6'4" Henry Cavil is 6'1"

WTH is this?

SupermanR59_zps446633c1.jpg~original

Back