<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX10 T2 T800 - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

They changed the sculpt. I gotta sit on iot for a bit but I think it may be better than the mms117. They changed the sunglasses for the better too.

Sweet pic OMG, thanks alot!!! This new head looks great with glasses and not so much without unfortunitly. Still happy the have this on the way!!!

thanks for the pics OMG! cannot wait to get this!

OMG said:
DXT-800HD460_zps12da6eb9.jpg

so there is a new body!

glad I didn't get the MMS endo arm other wise I would've been stuck with it

thanks for the pics OMG! cannot wait to get this!

so there is a new body!

glad I didn't get the MMS endo arm other wise I would've been stuck with it

Hell jeah for the double jointed elbows, thats a great improvment:clap

Thanks, OMG..makes me anxious to get mine.

Awesome shots!

Whats up with the warning and blank spot before the last pic, was it suposed to be a nude shot of the figures body?

Yeah, I think I actually like this head more.

I got 2 mms117 heads for sale. Mint. Who wants to buy 'em? :lol

Wonderful pics as always OMG. PERS adds nothing to this figure thus far appears to detract value versus adding value.

Great shots but I am not blown away by this figure at all. Hot Toys should have upped their game a bit.

I think their strategy was trying to spread and make more variations out of him to milk the fans.

I guess they got too confident and didn't expect EB to get the 1/4 license and nail the likeness.

I got to say... these pictures do this figure justice! The sculpt looks a lot better than in the official Hot toys photos. Only issue I have is that I still think the separate head and neck take away from Arnold's profile. Great pics and a great figure.

Cheers OMG!

Well..elbows are new^ greater range of movement I suspect.

edit - ah Gipetto got in there before me.
i snuck in while you were drooling over the 1/4 BD T2 :wink1: :lol
Whats up with the warning and blank spot before the last pic, was it suposed to be a nude shot of the figures body?

I think it's supposed to be like a "prepare youself" for the comparison he has of the MMS vs the DX

Could be my imagination but the body looks different in this to my eye. He looks sort of fat and not as stocky as the MMS117.

Brilliant pics though. Shame the PERS ruined it without glasses.

Looks like we also get the black shirt to with this guy huh, thats good for those that sold or missed out on mms117. I would really like to see more of the body :monkey3

^^is there really a reason to post that here? :huh

Looks like we also get the black shirt to with this guy huh, thats good for those that sold or missed out on mms117. I would really like to see more of the body :monkey3

from the unboxing pics, I see no black shirt. i think OMG might of just been using the MMS shirt

No black Tee :panic::panic::panic:

This newly develop TT is really really good, I hope HT will sell this separately.

Back