Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

Definitely, can't wait for Comic Con, maybe some day I will go to one but I hate plane rides so that probably won't happen >_>

The one on the right by a huge margin.

There are plenty of reasons why the 2-3 I've seen on eBay don't go for close to the amount of the SS version. Sadly, I traded away my Venom comi recently, my last comic statue. Still, I would go with the SS version.

There's a reason why the custom borrows heavily from what SS has done. Original or nothing.

I don't blame you for not wanting to do anything. Sometime the risk you taking sending it back for a replacement is not worth it.

How bad is the gap? Post a pic, if you get a chance.

I am not punctual by any means (or good at taking pictures) lol. Here is that gap I was talking about.

ly63n.jpg

In the end I decided to hold on to this grail and sell other things. Plus there's too many lowballers trying to steal this piece away. That's not happening :rock

In the end I decided to hold on to this grail and sell other things. Plus there's too many lowballers trying to steal this piece away. That's not happening :rock

Excellent piece and good decision DP.

Just a quick question! How much is this piece going for now a days? I'm looking to get my hands on one :)

I think its a great piece. I don't own the CA PF but wish I did own that too.
Venom still ranks up there as one of the best SS has ever made.

I think its a great piece. I don't own the CA PF but wish I did own that too.
Venom still ranks up there as one of the best SS has ever made.

Wow. Do you own it?

What exactly makes it so great?

I just got CA PF. In videos it looked pretty good. But in person is where you can really tell just how good it is. The chain mail and muscles are done PERFECTLY. Everything is absolutely perfect and the size is makes it very impressive. Because on the videos this similar to the CA. Does it look better in person?

So what about Venom makes it so great? I'd like to hear some imput about the statue before I shell out $800. Thanks man.

Great statue, will definitely continue to rise in price

Simply the best Venom out there. Once you have it in hand, the details will blow your mind.:wink1:

Simply the best Venom out there. Once you have it in hand, the details will blow your mind.:wink1:

:lecture:exactly::goodpost: Seeing those teeth, muscle definition, tongue, and paint apps in person will tell you just how incredible this statue really is. There is no better Venom statue IMHO.

Don't need to think about it, it's an excellent statue with great detail.
BUY IT!

I did just that. I am paying more than I would like too but needed to make payments and my comic shop was willing to work with me. I cannot wait to have this piece in my collection. One more payment and my Carnage and Venom will be wrecking havoc within my collection! :panic:

Back