Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

I did just that. I am paying more than I would like too but needed to make payments and my comic shop was willing to work with me. I cannot wait to have this piece in my collection. One more payment and my Carnage and Venom will be wrecking havoc within my collection! :panic:

Congrats, its sweet statue and it looks insane with carnage

Just picked up a Venom from a Board member. Got it from within Canada, too, so no exchange rate, no customs charges...bonus! Can't wait to get it.

Looking forward to displaying this with BiB Spidey and the Spidey Com!

I envy every member who had a Spidey Comiquette. Hopefully one day soon I will be able to call him my own. Found out Stan Lee is going to be coming to the November Comic Con in Austin TX. I can't wait to see him wish I had a comiquette for him to sign. Still not sure on what to have him sign. Maybe my Kravens Last Hunt Diorama. Still not sure though

You know Spidey's saying "Get me the hell out of here"

GroupShot53.jpg

I envy every member who had a Spidey Comiquette. Hopefully one day soon I will be able to call him my own. Found out Stan Lee is going to be coming to the November Comic Con in Austin TX. I can't wait to see him wish I had a comiquette for him to sign. Still not sure on what to have him sign. Maybe my Kravens Last Hunt Diorama. Still not sure though

Yeah, I met Stan at WW Chicago last year and had him sign 8 statues for me. It was a blast meeting him. I felt like a little kid. One of the 8 pieces he signed for me was my EX Spidey Com. It is one of my most cherished pieces. I will never sell it.

Just pick out something that you really can't see yourself parting with and have him sign it. Do make the effort to see him. He's 90 yrs old now and who knows if he'll be around for many more Cons or even feel up for doing many more of them. I know I'm going to WW Chicago again and getting as many statues as I can afford signed by him.

You know, back when the Spidey was up for PO, I almost didn't get it. Even though SPidey is my #1 fav, I wasn't crazy about the face when viewed straight on (I would still change it slightly if I could...it's like the head is too round or something...I can't quite put my finger on it). I ended up ordering the reg just because I didn't want to regret not having a SPidey in my collection...best move I ever made.

Worst move I ever made? I did the same with Venom, except I didn't pull the trigger. I have one on the way now, though, and for a decent price...so it all worked out in the end, I guess.

Yeah, I met Stan at WW Chicago last year and had him sign 8 statues for me. It was a blast meeting him. I felt like a little kid. One of the 8 pieces he signed for me was my EX Spidey Com. It is one of my most cherished pieces. I will never sell it.

Just pick out something that you really can't see yourself parting with and have him sign it. Do make the effort to see him. He's 90 yrs old now and who knows if he'll be around for many more Cons or even feel up for doing many more of them. I know I'm going to WW Chicago again and getting as many statues as I can afford signed by him.

Do u mind me asking how much u paid for his signature and if u had it certified?

Do u mind me asking how much u paid for his signature and if u had it certified?

If you preorder his sig online it costs $55. It's $50 for his sig and a $5 processing free. This didn't include sig certification. I didn't know that I could also buy sig tickets at a booth run by desert winds comics. They only charged $45 for his sig if you pay in cash or $50 if you pay with a credit card. It costs $5 more to get a piece certified. The certification was done at the desert winds booth only. If you are going to get something certified I strongly recommend getting signature tickets at the booth doing the certification. It'll save you $10 per sig on anything you get signed and certified. I'm glad I caught on to this quickly because I was able to get his sig & certification for $50. I gotta say that the certificates are kinda cheap looking and not real impressive but hey......so what. Meeting Stan was a thrill and getting his signature on some of my most prized pieces was an absolute blast.

I hope you go and have great time. It's a great experience. Just get used to waiting in line. Stan is a popular dude.

I really appreciate the info Filip thanks for the heads up as well. I will make sure to stress test my legs for when that day comes.

I really appreciate the info Filip thanks for the heads up as well. I will make sure to stress test my legs for when that day comes.

You are very welcome Bro. Enjoy meeting the legend. I had so much fun getting my statues signed by him. It's something I'll cherish and remember for the rest of my days.

Safe to say chunky, that once this is in hand, you'll get all funky & fuzzy inside. Yeah, it's that good. Congrats on a true masterwork.:wave

Back