Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

doesn't exist :nono

Really? But here he is..... :wink1:

2000891_press01-001.jpg

200089_press03-001.jpg

This trio is one of my Favorite also the Iron Man Mark VI, War Machine Maquette and Captain America PF. Hopefully New Thor PF also :impatient: can't wait

I don't blame you for not wanting to do anything. Sometime the risk you taking sending it back for a replacement is not worth it.

How bad is the gap? Post a pic, if you get a chance.

Alrighty, I should be able to post one up at the end of the week lol

Just decided to sell mine :( don't want to, but i rather live in a house than in a box with this statue

Just decided to sell mine :( don't want to, but i rather live in a house than in a box with this statue

Ouch! Very sorry to hear that times are that tight for you. Good luck with your sale and I hope things take a turn for the better soon. You can always pick up whatever statues you want when the time is right.

Ouch! Very sorry to hear that times are that tight for you. Good luck with your sale and I hope things take a turn for the better soon. You can always pick up whatever statues you want when the time is right.

Thanks brother! That's how I look at it, I can always get them back later on

Statues are expendable. Homes? Not so much. Sorry to hear about the tough times, but there will always be another to buy. The thrill of the collecting hunt is half of the fun, IMO. Hang in there.

Sorry to hear that Wade, I hope everything ends up okay.

hey filip how's everything going with you?

Sorry to hear that Wade, I hope everything ends up okay.

hey filip how's everything going with you?

What's up Brother? Life is good here. I'm still enjoying the EX Venom Com I picked up from you. Even after all this time, I still marvel at how good it looks.

Right now I'm just waiting on the Joker and Skaar PF to ship. Looking forward to seeing the Batman PF and the Hulk maquette as well. What are you waiting on? Are you looking forward to anything coming up?

One thing I know, it's that there is always another statue coming around the corner, you will want later on!
Good luck to the both of you!

Good to hear, that Venom is such a great piece. Right now I just want the Hulk maquette and I am hoping the Apocalypse comiquette ends up being real good. Other than that I am hoping for some big surprises at Comic Con, the Hawkeye PF that was just previewed looks so great and I think that might end up being my favorite statue ever.

Good to hear, that Venom is such a great piece. Right now I just want the Hulk maquette and I am hoping the Apocalypse comiquette ends up being real good. Other than that I am hoping for some big surprises at Comic Con, the Hawkeye PF that was just previewed looks so great and I think that might end up being my favorite statue ever.

Yeah, I almost forgot about Apocalypse. It's been rumored for so long. I'm definitely all over that if it looks good. Glad to hear your liking the Hawkeye PF. From the little we have seen so far, it looks like it'll be a great looking statue. It is a special feeling when SSC just nails a character you like. It's like the planets themselves have all aligned. :yess:

Back