Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order

cannot wait to see this at comic con. i placed my order and cant wait to add to my collection

no two head choices? hmmmm. not thrilled.

photoshopped this up real fast

albright_hulk_wolv.jpg

NOW I LOVE THIS STATUE...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap

Still buying it....looks cool....but that African Canadian haircut looks weak.

The mod made by Occulum would have make this statue a perfect one.

Ex ordered. If i keep it, i may give it a hair mod. Hmmm...Afro?

Head aside,,,I think the pose is a little weird , I know he's commin in for a landing but it also looks like he's gettin smacked back, as has been said before the longer hair would have shown the action and direction he was going. Me not like boot camp hulk.

photoshopped this up real fast

albright_hulk_wolv.jpg

Looks like Hulk at the top of his hands/wrist is ony 24" and Wolvy is 17" tall so the difference is only 7" and a lot closer than this pics shows.

wicked!! lots of awesome statues this year!!! wolverine, ms marvel hulk, spidey, carnage!! cant wait

I like it...the hair cut kinda buggs me though. Thats the first thing my eyes went to when I saw the pictures. They gatta lose the buzz cut...banner never had a buzz cut. How the hell did hulk get one?

Chris

Is it offensive to call someone a black man? People can be way too sensitive.. It's silly.. If he looked asian I would say he looks asian.. So what..

No offense Brodie....but your comments could be interpreted that the reason you didn't like the piece was because it had the face of a black man or a green black man as you put. The implication being that a sculpt based on a black man was something that would cause you not to purchase or like this piece.

Quite frankly I didn't understand need to emphasis "black" in this case, simply state that the sculpt looks like Mike Tyson or Balrog or that the head sculpt is not to your liking.

Ok....back to our regularly scheduled program. Sorry to derail the thread folks.

From a side-on position, I think it looks great, but head-on, I don't really like it. I think if he had longer hair (like in the PSed pic), it would look a lot better. But with that said, it will probably grow on me.

LOL He looks like Brazilian footballer Lucio. No joke

:rotfl

Love the pose but hate the hair come on sideshow please fix the hair

From a side-on position, I think it looks great, but head-on, I don't really like it. I think if he had longer hair (like in the PSed pic), it would look a lot better. But with that said, it will probably grow on me.

:rotfl

Thats what i said. Something about the head-on pic doesnt work for me.

You know discussions of this piece remind me of the talk that transpired about the Silver Surfer comiquette. Comments about the surfer's butt being too big or pronounced and comments about the seams (which really bothered me at first blush).

Then the piece is released, we get some in hand pics, and the all the sudden the Surfer Comiquette is not quite the piece of &*%$ we all feared it would be. This might be one of those pieces at first blush you are luke warm on, but later on it grows on you.

You know discussions of this piece remind me of the talk that transpired about the Silver Surfer comiquette. Comments about the surfer's butt being too big or pronounced and comments about the seams (which really bothered me at first blush).

Then the piece is released, we get some in hand pics, and the all the sudden the Surfer Comiquette is not quite the piece of &*%$ we all feared it would be. This might be one of those pieces at first blush you are luke warm on, but later on it grows on you.

Yes but.......hulk never had a buzz cut.

Chris

I believe the Surfer is the piece of &*%$ we feared it would be

I'm happy for all of the Hulk fans, but I won't be ordering this. I don't really know what to say. Maybe it was all of the hype building up to this piece, but this one fell short for me.

Great piece though. It just doesn't have that same feel that I get from seeing pics of the Hulk PF.

Back