Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order

Is it offensive to call someone a black man? People can be way too sensitive.. It's silly.. If he looked asian I would say he looks asian.. So what..

I think the new pc term is African American. Unless he isn't American, than I don't know what the hell you call him.

Is it offensive to call someone a black man? People can be way too sensitive.. It's silly.. If he looked asian I would say he looks asian.. So what..

asian-hulk-hulk-demotivational-poster-1260077168.jpg

In this case I'm so glad Sideshow doesn't listen to the majority of you.

I CANNOT wait to get this Hulk and the Spidey coming out at the end of year!!!!!

I think the new pc term is African American.

I hate that term. Do you call black people in Canada "African Canadian?"

Black people in Ireland, "African Irish?"

Meh. I guess I'm not pc.

I agree with the comment that he looks like Balrog from Street Fighter. Plain and simple. I really, REALLY dislike the head.

Yep, that was basically what I was saying in my post. The term doesn't make any sense. I don't mind being called white or a cracker ass honkey. I don't understand why black became kind of a no-no term.

Meh. I guess I'm not pc.

I agree with the comment that he looks like Balrog from Street Fighter. Plain and simple. I really, REALLY dislike the head.

No, you call them Canadian! :slap

but we're getting off topic. Shell will come in here and kick some ass.

You proved the point he was making..

As for shell, Talk about hyper sensitive. She is the epitome of the hall monitor power syndrome..

No, he said should we call Black people African Americans? He means that there is nothing wrong with calling them Black. All I said was in Canada they call Black people Canadians i dont see how I proved his point.

I just call people a--holes.

Hate the term too. If you live in America (legally) you're an American...period, no need to describe what kind.

Now back to the Hulk!

i'm a white honky ____in cracker and damn proud of it.

you know we do all kinda look alike.:dunno

Hate the term too. If you live in America (legally) you're an American...period, no need to describe what kind.

Now back to the Hulk!

Exactly.

hahaha at quad's comment

i see this being on sale on SS site once this starts shipping. The PO will sell out but people will eventually cancel.

Back