Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing. I love my Grey Hulk..... and I have no where to put him!

The bookends to my mancave seating area.

20140122_113921-1.jpg

Such a beast!!! Thanks for sharing. Hands down one of the best fully sculpted pieces I've seen.

Great pics guys. So glad to have Hulkbuster and Green Hulk. I mostly read X-Men growing up nd that issue where they faced off was one of the first introductions to the rest of the Marvel comics world. I've thought about customizing the Green Hulks pants into blue jeans like the Grey Hulk just like the comic but I'm a chicken.

Love this statue. It has all of the qualities I like in the character. The rage and power of the Hulk is clearly displayed in this piece. On top of that, the pose is so dynamic and unique as well. Gore Group did a phenomenal job on this statue.

:lol weak Jaws. PWN and owned dem, not sell, re wash rinse and repeat.

Sell then again, I wanna see a pic of the son next to him.

Ski

Congrats brother Jaws!

Congrats Jaws!

Damn you Jaws!! :gah: :wink1:

Thanks guys... It's nice that he is back... I got him in a trade so he cost nothing really.... (well no cash out of pocket).

Only problem is... Now that I have the Avengers Hulk also.... I can't get over what a strange color of green they picked. It's almost a Blue green... It's it little off putting.. Great sculpt though.... I always loved the sculpt... Such rage!!

But Skaar is the man! A little off topic, but soon I will own my second PF. I'll reveal it next week.

Never cared for Skaar..... I hated the whole "Hulk family" storyline... Everybody was a Hulk.... It drove me crazy. Skaar was OK but ended up suffering in my eyes because of the whole everybody is a Hulk thing.

The statue is excellent either way...

Look forward to seeing your second piece!

Back