Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wave

hulkcomdeskto3bqi0yhs94.jpg

I must admit I love the Hulk CQ. I was close to getting one a no of times the only thing putting me off was the scale but now were getting Planet Hulk I've finally dropped the idea of getting one for sure. Still an amazing piece but I only buy one of each character

Hulk Comi still has my fav Hulk Body Sculpt. Lacked size since it was 1/5 scale.

:exactly: Wish it were 1/4 scale and had a better paint job. The rage and dynamic pose make this a fantastic Hulk statue. Rage fuels this character and it should be evident in every sculpt of the character.

I know a lot won't agree with me but I actually like this more to the original PF. Such a shame it wasn't 1/4 still looks pretty big though judging from Pic's

I know a lot won't agree with me but I actually like this more to the original PF. Such a shame it wasn't 1/4 still looks pretty big though judging from Pic's

I think they are both good in their own way, but the comm has such a unique pose, and that's why I like it so much. Both the Pf and the Comm are excellent statues

I think they are both good in their own way, but the comm has such a unique pose, and that's why I like it so much. Both the Pf and the Comm are excellent statues

Yeah I can't argue with you there. Still it's been a great year to be a Hulk fan with the MQ & new Planet Hulk going up for PO

Back