Ok who else is getting the Leia PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine anyone not wanting this one. To be honest, I had managed to stay out of the Star Wars PF game until I saw Leia up for pre-order. After that I was hooked. I have still managed to keep myself talked out of Grievous, but I've gone back and picked up all of the OT exclusives (except the Han exclusive -- just couldn't justify twice the price on eBay for only a medal).

RoboDad said:
I can't imagine anyone not wanting this one. To be honest, I had managed to stay out of the Star Wars PF game until I saw Leia up for pre-order. After that I was hooked. I have still managed to keep myself talked out of Grievous, but I've gone back and picked up all of the OT exclusives (except the Han exclusive -- just couldn't justify twice the price on eBay for only a medal).
Don't deprive yourself of Grievous. I'm awestruck every time I look at it. Seriously!

Damn you SS Freaks and damn me for reading this thread!!!!!!:emperor

I just got myself on the waitlist for the Princess! :lol Oh well, she's just too sweeeeet!

Batty said:
Don't deprive yourself of Grievous. I'm awestruck every time I look at it. Seriously!
Get the general, I was put on the WL for the premium figure and I got it, I love him to death, I go into my room all the time just to stare at him. :maul

Back