Ok seriously...are you gonna put an ES on them or not?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atheris

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous now, you gonna put an ES on Hulk and Galactus or not? Or do I have to commission my own? At least I can write 1/1 on them.

:tap

Chris

Both will be titled as Limited Edition pieces. If that were ever to change in the future the product pages would be updated accordingly. :)

-SideshowAlex

Last edited:
Unfortunate....

Well, at least I'll have this as 1of1 in Canada :yess:

AC481975-EF3D-407B-A5D2-9A88504C797B-1615-0000023B2C72AEED.jpg

Chris

I wouldn't expect an ES to be announced on those pieces any time soon.

The "Limited Edition" 1:2 scale Endoskeleton that came out in 2006 is still being sold 6 years later. All these so called limited edition pieces will keep being made as long as people keep buying them.

I wouldn't expect an ES to be announced on those pieces any time soon.

The "Limited Edition" 1:2 scale Endoskeleton that came out in 2006 is still being sold 6 years later. All these so called limited edition pieces will keep being made as long as people keep buying them.

Your not helping my case here :acme

Chris

It appears to be an open edition much like alot of Legacy's releases. I've no real problem with OE on legacy pieces. Just wish SS would keep the 5 flexi-payments on it. I think it's now reduced to 2-3 payments.

It appears to be an open edition much like alot of Legacy's releases. I've no real problem with OE on legacy pieces. Just wish SS would keep the 5 flexi-payments on it. I think it's now reduced to 2-3 payments.

The way our FLEXPay system is built is to help curtail the very intensive manual process that was in play many years ago. As such, yes, items that are in Pre-Order status will decrease over time as the item gets closer to it's ship time month/date. Unfortunately, if payment options (after going through a period of decrease) need to be increased it will become a more manual (and ultimately time intensive process), so it will not happen often (or at all) for a piece to have it's payment options increased again once the decrease process begins.

That all said, customers are more than welcome to contact our Customer Service department to see if a more spread out payment option can be done for a piece they have their eye one. We may not be able to always fulfill these payment extension requests, but people are always more than welcome to call or email in to ask. This option may sound like it is even more manual/time intensive, but in actuality changing everything universally causes a much more time intensive process.

-SideshowAlex
-SideshowAlex

Another day, another Sideshow trolling thread by Atheris. :monkey1

I do it for you you know. Because without me, you wouldn't have a job at all. My goal is to get you to 50,000 posts and give your life true meaning as you follow me through cyberspace while I buy real statues with real money and you simply daydream about one day owning one. So follow me friend we're in this together :hi5:

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back