Official X-Men: The Last Stand Trailer Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes turn up the volume, I cannot hear what your avatar is doing................

Looks great!!Lets hope they didnt put All the good stuff in the trailer,I will be there on the first night for sure....

Pretty cool. I like what they've done with Beast. Now Juggernaut looks real small and I think they jumped too fast into this apocalyptic theme; they could've gone another whole movie/story before doing the death and resurrection of Jean.

You have to give them an "A" for effort though. They really are trying to get this right IMO.

BB

I like the part where Jean Grey says:

"Please.... Kill me!!!"

That line has only been used in say, a million movies already! That seems to be one of the only ways that screenwriters can think of to illustrate that somebody is suffering. What would be cool is to apply another tired old cliche and have Wolverine whip out his claws and stab her, but first say:

"Then I'll see you... In Hell!!!"

They can follow that with a scene where he is trying to bring her back and she is not responding to CPR and he is pounding on her chest shouting:

"Fight! Fight!! You're going to live! Fight!!!"

And Storm walks up and puts her hand on his shoulder, as if to say, "It's over..." Then he stops for a minute while it sinks in that she is dead. Then he gets emotional and pushes Storm away and goes back to the CPR, only a lot rougher this time. Storm and Rogue are in the back shaking their heads and telling him to give up, but he won't give up and continues to shout, "Fight!!" Finally, Jean gasps and her eyes open, and Wolverine begins to laugh with tears streaming down his face while he picks her up and gives her a hug, saying:

"I thought I'd lost you!!"

Highly original screenwriting!

oh come on Tom this is a comic book movie. It's like SW in that you expect bad writing but love it anyway. :p

"Hold me Wolverine, like you did back on Naboo..." :monkey4

I guess you're right. The last time they tried to do something different with a comic book movie, we got "Hulk."

tomandshell said:
I guess you're right. The last time they tried to do something different with a comic book movie, we got "Hulk."

Yeah, and IMO that movie sucked.

I think the trailer was better then I had anticipated. Maybe Ratner pulled it off, but I still have doubts. I hope it's good. That Juggernaut chasing Kitty scene was interesting, from what I heard they don't have a lot of time to do the special effects. If that scene is any indication of how they will all look, the film might turn out alright.
I do agree that the trailers for this movie have been better then the one for Superman. :monkey1

The trailer looked decent. I'll see this in the theatres for sure.

I am looking forward to V For Vendetta more so right now. That looks very good.

juggernaut does not impress. i know he would be a tough one to do without CG but he looked(from the back) like a man in a gimp suit.

Vader AL said:
juggernaut does not impress. i know he would be a tough one to do without CG but he looked(from the back) like a man in a gimp suit.

lol...

Ya juggy looked small, I must say the SS statue (when it was up)...looked pretty cool...but juggy in the film looks like he could use some girth :confused:

I for one will see this as soon as it's out.
Take a day off work, and get the first viewing in the morning, without a crowd. Perfect!

Back