Official TONY SOPRANO- James Gandolfini by z3101172 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4608202387_08f9168d24_o.jpg

Looks great here.

I can't believe that this project is finally coming into fruition. Z has done an amazing job here.. in person this head is perfect.It's also his most professional and technically refined work yet.

picture12nm.png

picture13gu.png

picture14zh.png

I'm pretty happy with his look. I do hope to go the full extra mile, something works out ith the custom gear and he can look great without the jacket to (as in correct fit/style shirt) and i can use the bracelet and watxh I got for him.

I'd like alternate robe look, maybe a suit too... as much acessories as i can get, a grill for his necklace :) pill bottle, a few guns. Hunting jacket... Ice Cream... whatever I can think of! Maybe a chair...

I like the build he's got, more season 1-3 before he got really fat. I love the hunched neck that Z gave him! I need to figure out his ring situation too. Of course got to paint up that head.

I love the headsculpt. Having a hard time finding the right suit and a fat-suit for Tony. Any suggestions?

I can't believe that this project is finally coming into fruition. Z has done an amazing job here.. in person this head is perfect.It's also his most professional and technically refined work yet.

picture12nm.png

picture13gu.png

picture14zh.png

Wow looks really good (sauasage necklace wtf:)) and the painted headsculpt on this is a must have anybody got a completed figure together with painted head or anybody good at photoshop?

z, I gotta ask, is there a chance you may sculpt up any other characters?

Christopher would be an easy bash with those track suits on ebay. I wouldn't mind Paulie, Silvio, or Big _____ either.

Can't wait to see your John McClane bro.

z, I gotta ask, is there a chance you may sculpt up any other characters?

Christopher would be an easy bash with those track suits on ebay. I wouldn't mind Paulie, Silvio, or Big _____ either.

Can't wait to see your John McClane bro.

Paulie for sure maybe a slutty adriana giving chris a bj also.

John mc clane eh sounds good:)

Received my today and I'm wow'd. Z's got some awesome skin tones happening - I'll certainly be getting all futures sculpts by him painted as well.

Back