Official Takara Batman Begins Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also used the BBI 3.5 body for my Bruce kitbash. I think it has a good musculature and bulk that fits Bale's Wayne from the film.

So who is going to be the first to attempt a crouching pose with their Takara BB figure? Who is brave enough to try it and take photos for those too cowardly (i.e. Me).

thanks, yeah i was pretty sure it was a mold mark but i'd like to know if everyone's fig has it. i mean let's face it, a mold spot like that is an imperfection just like say a seam line or bubbles. it's a flaw that's not supposed to be there, and very well may NOT be on every piece issued in this current release, which is what i'm asking. it IS NOT there on my 1st version Bats.

so everyone speak up please.

I'm not everyone, but I will speak up. That pock mark is not on mine. Also, the Bruce and Bats I have both have brown eyes. Not purple, grey, black, nor blue. They are clearly brown. Must just be the paint, on the brush, on the day.

Showcase Designs.It cost me about $800 delivered.I can get you their ordering info if you want.Or if ya live in the neighborhood,I can make you one better for half the price.:D It's a good thing I became a carpenter later on though.Cause now I can make mine much better.The one I built is to the left.Sorry for intruding on your pics MF,which are awesome btw.

DSC00465.jpg

Fly out to Jersey bro and make me one....haha

Really tough to pick a fave out of this last batch Sean :D

All so good... but I'm trippin' on these three the most

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

Those are my favs from the new pix too!!!

My god Sean, you always take great photos but you are on a freaking roll with this one. I guess the kickassness of this figure just lends itself to great photos, but your lighting is second to none! If I had not decided to order this past weekend your pix would have sold me for sure.

:bow

Last batch for today, glad you guys are liking them.

35.jpg

39.jpg

very cool pictures!

I especially like the way you got it so movie accurate!

I've seen many who got the cape-attachment to the suit wrong :)
those 2 pins (or whatever it is called) are always visible up front and you should not see a piece of the cape between them.

you got it right on spot! keep up the good work until most of us are still waiting :)

hey Please everyone look at your Bats. check his right shoulder (your left) and is there a lil "ding", indented spot on his shoulder armor there? u can see it in this pic and in some pics that're in post #17.

14.jpg

everyone's Bats have that indentation? just wondering if i should send it back. thansk

mine has the same indentation on the right shoulder.. im guessing from the mold.. not an issue for me. but sending it back is up to you.. its not exactly "damage".

Mulder's my default bad guy for Batman haha. I have 2 figures in my entire collection that are real world enough for Batman, Mulder and Scarface. Lotr, Rambo, Star Wars, Alien and Pirates of the Caribbean would be a bit too surreal with Batman :lol

hahahah i loved the Mulder shots. wasnt expecting to see him get his ass kicked today. well done!

*needs to stop viewing this thread and the awesome pics or will cave and buy one* -still waiting it out for a hot toys Dark Knight batman.

*needs to stop viewing this thread and the awesome pics or will cave and buy one* -still waiting it out for a hot toys Dark Knight batman.

Reiny, save up for a HT dark knight batman, but do give serious thought to getting one of these aswell if you can space the cash for one. seriously.. as good as they look in the pictures, theyre 10 times better in person. i've put mine back in the box till i get a whole new display shelf for this figure. it deserves one:rock.

Reiny, save up for a HT dark knight batman, but do give serious thought to getting one of these aswell if you can space the cash for one. seriously.. as good as they look in the pictures, theyre 10 times better in person. i've put mine back in the box till i get a whole new display shelf for this figure. it deserves one:rock.

hehe, that seems to be a good idea if you wanne let this figure go on for ever in your collection. :)

and are you serious about it looking much better in person :google even better than te pics from MaulFan? :D

damn, I can't wait for it to arrive!

hehe, that seems to be a good idea if you wanne let this figure go on for ever in your collection. :)

and are you serious about it looking much better in person :google even better than te pics from Maul? :D

damn, I can't wait for it to arrive!

riko, when i started collecting these figures i swore that i would only stick to the aliens and predator line by hot toys.. seriously though, after getting this figure, it blows any predator i have right out the window, im giving serious thought to selling my predator/aliens collection so i can get more batan stuff.. oh and im definitely going to get a second takara batman figure.. no matter what i have to pay.. you'll love this figure mate.

- dont ever let mauls pics into your head when contemplating whether to get a figure or not.. that man can make even the ++++tiest figure look like a grail piece:lol. hes a ++++ing artist, that man!:bow

Back