Official SSC SDCC 2014 Thread: Link to Events Page in First Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap

813bf8c1ce94db9f52e23da64b841f6a6a2888ba00391ea9ea1fa3e57afff283.jpg

Wow, just these pics alone...its getting crazy. Im going to have to really get my funds together and see what is worth it and whats not.
Which characters I need in my collection and which I can do without. :clap

Last edited:
Wow, just these pics alone...its getting crazy. Im going to have to get really get my funds together and see what is worth it and whats not.
Which characters I need in my collection and which I can do without.
Wtf. You better edit that with a GIF Lol no pics no posts. On the real though you're right. This comic con is going to kill a lot of us. Now go edit your post with a funny pic or gif like a good boy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

THAT DEATHWING!! :horror
I want it but it looks so freaking massive I'm probably going to have to pass.

I just binged on the thread and for me the highlights are Batgirl PF, Lobo PF (to be expected), Boba PF looks sweet. Kerigan is awesome.
Monkey King looks astounding
Court of the Dead is not for me but it's impressive
The back to the Future Hot Toys stuff is just great

Biggest and only real disappointment is Emma Frost/ What's up with the hip proportions?? Was she sculpted by Liefeld.?

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

THAT DEATHWING!! :horror
I want it but it looks so freaking massive I'm probably going to have to pass.

I just binged on the thread and for me the highlights are Batgirl PF, Lobo PF (to be expected), Boba PF looks sweet. Kerigan is awesome.
Monkey King looks astounding
Court of the Dead is not for me but it's impressive
The back to the Future Hot Toys stuff is just great

Biggest and only real disappointment is Emma Frost/ What's up with the hip proportions?? Was she sculpted by Liefeld.?
Who the hell is the Monkey King?

I want to know more about Monkey King too, its so weird that I like it. I found this pic in averone's link but can't find a web site:
DSC_0430.jpg

I want to know more about Monkey King too, its so weird that I like it. I found this pic in averone's link but can't find a web site:
DSC_0430.jpg
Oh **** that's cool. This is the story they based Goku off of :) and for those who don't know who Goku is, i feel sad for you

So I've been all over the internet searching for pics from different collectible companies and basically what I've found is

Sideshow - Did reveals and announcements all the way up to preview night including the very special Annoucnements of Pinhead that was long Sought After and Batgirl which was unexpected but once the Con was in full swing just let us sit with what we had even though we were told it would run through the con....I don't know how you guys feel but I"m excited for the new prospects but also a little let down as I thought there'd be more.

HT - I saw some new and interesting things from HT but I'm not a 1/6th figure collector so someone else can expound if they like.

PCS - Only one new reveal, The He-man Bust which I think looks fantastic and honestly if that's how the 1/4 scale looked I may have been tempted to buy it even though my he-man fascination died back in the late 80's. I've also heard this wasn't really PCS's fault as they got screwed out of space.

DC Collectibles - Nothing really new that I saw, feel free to correct me but we'd seen everything they had to offer weeks before.

Kotobukiya - They had some new pieces but nothing that really wowed me. I was actually surprised because I thought they'd be expanding on a few of their lines. Although the Arkham Knight announcement is interesting.

ECC - Had some great offerings but nothing that is in my buy list. I think the need more Licenses to be honest.

Tweeterhead - Loved the Batman and Elivra showings but was a little disappointed with the pricing. To be honest if I'm going to buy 1/6th scale statues $300 just isn't a good price for me no matter how good the pieces look.

Overall I'm left excited for somethings but still a bit disappointed even with two days of the Con left.

Back