OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annnnd another update for everyone!

So, almost everyone should have received their ship quotes by today. The only exceptions are folks that won our photo contests (Pumpkin carving, decoder, costume) as those winners were just chosen late last week. But for those winners, you won't have to wait much longer, as your ship quote should be in your inbox by the end of this week.

Thanks again for all your patience! It's appreciated!

-SideshowAlex

Will we be receiving a confirmation email that you all have received our return email with the payment info? Not sure how it really works. Also thanks for the updates Im sure everyone really appreciates it :clap

Will we be receiving a confirmation email that you all have received our return email with the payment info? Not sure how it really works. Also thanks for the updates Im sure everyone really appreciates it :clap

Yes, you will...sometime this week. :)

-SideshowAlex

I just got my email as well.

Also got an email that my Tick freebie order couldn't be fulfilled so they let me put the value towards the HT Thriller figure. Sideshow rules...

Thats great that you got MJ

Got my email about my POTA cosbaby

So, almost everyone should have received their ship quotes by today. The only exceptions are folks that won our photo contests (Pumpkin carving, decoder, costume) as those winners were just chosen late last week. But for those winners, you won't have to wait much longer, as your ship quote should be in your inbox by the end of this week.

-SideshowAlex

Hi Alex, thank you for the update. I just sent you a PM about a missing ship quote for a prize I won on facebook the night before Spook began. I also already emailed [email protected] about it on Friday. Would you take a look?

So, almost everyone should have received their ship quotes by today. <snip>

-SideshowAlex

Got my quote at 6:36pm Eastern time last night! :yess:

Thanks for keeping us updated Alex, and for being so patient with those of us who perhaps have been a little impatient!

Sideshow rocks! :ccheerlea

Just got my payment confirmation email :) So excited to see the pred 2 dio!

Nooooooooooooo!!! :gah: Will he/she/it ever go away? Oh wait, what's Rosario doing in all of my posts? :stake

Considering the indisputable similarities in appearance, from this day forth, let Rosario be dubbed Pat:

Itispat.jpg

I dont think I recived an email Alex.....

Send me a PM here with your full name and email address and I'll look into it when I'm back in the office tomorrow. It may have gotten caught up in a filter somewhere, so if that's the case, I'll do a quick re-send to you tomorrow.

Make sure to check your spam folder (sometimes our emails end up there). The email you receive will be from [email protected].

-SideshowAlex

I think I finally have the Spooktacular feeling out of my system. :D Time for a new sig! Rosario, good riddance! :yess:

Back