OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He says his friend sells him stuff at cost using his SSC account and tax ID #... says his friend doesn't have a store but sells from his house and uses his tax ID # to get stuff from sideshow at wholesale... last I heard, that there was against SSC policy...

I got the notice for my rock. It said that I need to pay $50 plus taxes. I gracefully declined.

I bet it was the ex. Sure you want to decline.

I've been catching up al the work I didn't do last week, so I'll try and catch up a bit on the weekend. Congrats to all the winners so far, I still have a slim hope in the decoder....so I partiently wait the announcements.

Last edited:
Done and done! :rock

facebookwdk.jpg

:goodpost: :rotfl

I just spoke to a very pleasant woman named Jennifer in the SSC Customer Service department.

If any of you are (like me) still waiting on notification that items you won in a contest have shipped, they are still going through the pile. She said that if you haven't received any word by Monday morning (November 8), call Customer Service or send an email so they can double-check.

Getting shipping costs seems to be one of the biggest delay factors at the moment, from what she was saying.

This is all correct. Shipping quote emails will be sent by Friday, November 5th for our Spooktacular winners. There were over 200 individual winners for our Spooktacular contests this year, so getting quotes and then emailing every winner will take a little time. I thank you and all our winners for your patience.

-SideshowAlex

He says his friend sells him stuff at cost using his SSC account and tax ID #... says his friend doesn't have a store but sells from his house and uses his tax ID # to get stuff from sideshow at wholesale... last I heard, that there was against SSC policy...

It's also a crock. In order to enter into a reseller agreement with Sideshow, you either need to have an established web business (i.e., not something you are just starting up), or else an actual B&M business location (verifiable via a business license and photos of your storefront).

I know this because a) 4 years ago I was trying to start up a new web-based collectibles business, and when my partner and I contacted Sideshow, we were told that unless we also had a B&M store we would not be eligible for a reseller agreement, due to the newness of our business, and b) another good friend of mine does have a retail store, and also went through the reseller agreement process with them.

This is all correct. Shipping quote emails will be sent by Friday, November 5th for our Spooktacular winners. There were over 200 individual winners for our Spooktacular contests this year, so getting quotes and then emailing every winner will take a little time. I thank you and all our winners for your patience.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the official confirmation Alex!

You and all your compatriots at Sideshow rock! :rock (especially you, Dusty, Chris, Dennis, and the WebMistress for putting up with is maniacs in the Chat) :bow (and apologies if I missed any SSC who came into chat, those are the only ones I remember seeing).

It's also a crock. In order to enter into a reseller agreement with Sideshow, you either need to have an established web business (i.e., not something you are just starting up), or else an actual B&M business location (verifiable via a business license and photos of your storefront).

I know this because a) 4 years ago I was trying to start up a new web-based collectibles business, and when my partner and I contacted Sideshow, we were told that unless we also had a B&M store we would not be eligible for a reseller agreement, due to the newness of our business, and b) another good friend of mine does have a retail store, and also went through the reseller agreement process with them.

I know this... which is why I wanted the guys info... :wink1:
If he had set up an account under false pretenses and had an account, and breaking SSC rules for their vendors... seems to me that needs to be reported.

For the love of god, don't point Rosario to this forum. How could that be a good thing? Better that we never hear from him again. I'd just leave him alone on Facebook as well. He'll go away soon enough. We already know he's a tool under the best of circumstances. No need to provoke him.

Just hope we don't have another dose of Rosario at next Spook. Keep he/she away from the forum... :lol

-SideshowAlex

Yikes, over 200 winners! :clap

Of course we'll be patient, it's only a few days (and it's a free gift!)

Thanks.

Back