OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw an ad on the Garfield daily comic page...

"Join Shutterfly Enjoy 50 Free Spooktacular 4x6 Prints"

Wonder if SSC copyrighted or trademarked "Spooktacular"...

Survey completed and requested MORTSEATCUSHION!

That last question asking our opinion made me go really long winded. Hope there wasn't a character cutoff on that one.

Hey...what's this rosiaro incident?

There was this guy on Facebook who won one of the Gollum Premium Format statues that was just announced on pre-order in a contest.

He got pissed when he found out he was going to have wait several months to get his free $300 statue. :slap

I, fortunately, missed his comments on Facebook, by the time I heard about it Sideshow had stepped in and deleted his remarks and the remarks of those folks blasting him for his attitude, but reportedly he was whining and moaning and _____ing that he should get something extra free right now since he was going to have to wait for Gollum to show up. :cuckoo:

Then, the very next day, he won a $50 GiftCard. This got his detracts in a real uproar.

Somewhere in the mix, he bragged about he and his friend were basically trying to win everything they could so they could turn around and sell it.

Made very few friends (hey, get off my back, 0 is "very few") amongst the Sideshow fans, and was the source of much amusement on the chat from time to time.

I love it that ssc wanted to appeal to new customers yet this is the kind of ****** they got.

I am happy with my winnings (though I prayed for Lara) But I wasn't happy with spook. I will be of course, filling out the survey.

Back