OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the X-Men vs Sentinal is CelticP
and the Vader VCD guy posted in here as well.

They best get to confirming those emails!!

Well, the X-Men vs Sentinal is CelticP
and the Vader VCD guy posted in here as well.

They best get to confirming those emails!!

Sorry, I should have been clearer...

The X-Men dio had two winners, one has confirmed the other hasn't...don't know which one is CelticPredator.

The Vader VCD is in the same situation...2 prizes, only one winner confirmed.

Btw, please note that that is my mothers name...lol. :dunno
Sooooo, do you dress up as your Mother, too? :monkey1 Or do you enter the contests for each member of your family? I never thought about doing that, but I suppose there's no reason you can't do it...

Well...I dont have a credit card. That would be the obvious reason i'd think. I had this same issue, I used my real name, and my mom's credit card, and I couldnt get the prize because of that. So I learned my lesson.

Considering that you have to pay for shipping and Sideshow requires name to match on order as well as card, I don't see the big deal with CP using his mother's information. In fact on a contest that is probably the smartest thing to do.

Mmmhmm. Dont worry, I had her consent :lol.

But yeah, I won the first 75 Mistress contest last year, and they couldnt ship it to me. I was so bummed. :(

Sooooo, do you dress up as your Mother, too? :monkey1 Or do you enter the contests for each member of your family? I never thought about doing that, but I suppose there's no reason you can't do it...

You're not supposed to enter more than 1 person per household. If your family member lives elsewhere it would probably work.

Well I'm a glutton for punishment as I just entered the Mistress Holiday Wish Giveaway. Ready to be disappointed a second time this holiday season, but I can always hope. :pray:

Congrats on the Big Baby ya Big Lug.

Thanks.

Btw, please note that that is my mothers name...lol. :dunno

I figured that was your mother's name...since I had just shipped a package to you, lol.

BTW, you didn't include your name for your contest prize, so it's addressed to Celtic Predator. The lady at the UPS store asked "Is that a business?" I told her it is if shipping's cheaper.:yess:

Mmmhmm. Dont worry, I had her consent :lol.

But yeah, I won the first 75 Mistress contest last year, and they couldnt ship it to me. I was so bummed. :(
That totally blows. What had you won? I hope it wasn't too awesome...

Are you able to get a debit card? You can use that like a credit card, so that may be a solution to your problem for the future...

"Limit one entry per person, household, IP address and/or email address."

And yet at the bottom of every contest entry form they just have:

"Limit one entry per person. All winners agree to pay shipping on any prizes granted by Sideshow Collectibles during any contest or giveaway. International winners (including EU regions) will be responsible for VAT, duties or import fees on the shipment of their prize that may be assessed by their governments. Due to custom requirements, the prize will be assigned a value of at least US$1."

LOL they need to get those two to match.

LOL they need to get those two to match.

They really should. I'm positive my wife was entering whatever contest suited her fancy I while entered damn near everything. I wonder if we were disqualified because of it... :dunno

Last edited:
Back