OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow there was a winner in a just announced contest from Naugatuck, CT... which is a whisper away from the town I grew up in. My grandfather lived in Naugatuck. Nice to see the old hometown area respresenting!

Is that person on these boards? If so... :clap

Hey swabie, I'm the guy from Naugatuck. I couldn't believe I won the Scarlet Witch and I was just as shocked to see someone post on here that they grew up near Naugatuck!

I'm new to the Freaks board but I've been collecting Marvel Sideshow for about 3 years. Hadn't gotten up the nerve to post until now. Not sure I can keep up with most of the posters here! :)

Brendan (themonkeypit)

5135550718_90e97e1b8b_z.jpg
5095947844_8e630a9707.jpg

i think these two will make top 3.

The pumpkins I don't even try for since those guys are WAY out of my league. I just go for the decoder pics.

Just read the email that I won the 12" Toht figure! Not to brag, but this is my second win in 2 months. I won a DC Dynamics Wonder Woman off Alter Ego Comics in August. Ok I am bragging, but I never win stuff like this!

Hey swabie, I'm the guy from Naugatuck. I couldn't believe I won the Scarlet Witch and I was just as shocked to see someone post on here that they grew up near Naugatuck!

I'm new to the Freaks board but I've been collecting Marvel Sideshow for about 3 years. Hadn't gotten up the nerve to post until now. Not sure I can keep up with most of the posters here! :)

Brendan (themonkeypit)

I'm seething with hate, heavily laced of envy!:emperor

The pumpkins I don't even try for since those guys are WAY out of my league. I just go for the decoder pics.

Near everyone pretty much did the same thing when it came to the decoder. They either held it in their hand or used it as a mask (stick in shirt method).Then again, it's probably difficult to do anything else with it? I'll pick two favs once the baseball game goes to commercial.

I took a nap this afternoon and I dreamed about Spooktacular chat. I can't wait for next year!

Yep, I took a nap this afternoon too, felt good to get caught up on rest, housework, laundry, yard work....:)

BTW: what a cute doggie in your sig.
YAY GIANTS!!!!!!!!!

I usually enter the pumpkin carving contest even though I'm terrible. I just like adding some more Halloween spirit to the galleries. Unfortunately, I didn't have a pumpkin this year (long story), so I had no pumpkin pictures to share. I did take some pictures of some cool ones I saw when I was out and about though:

hotdogmp.jpg

housed.jpg

lionoj.jpg

pumpkinm.jpg

vampwz.jpg

Just read the email that I won the 12" Toht figure! Not to brag, but this is my second win in 2 months. I won a DC Dynamics Wonder Woman off Alter Ego Comics in August. Ok I am bragging, but I never win stuff like this!

I do not think you know what the word "never" means. :rotfl

This will be incredibly interesting.....I've never owned a statue. So i'm curious. I dont really collect Marvel aside from Pooly, or various characters I did (Wolvie counts). So i'm excited, and curious at the same time.

I ____ing WON the Wolverine Statue.....oh my dear lord.......holy ____....

Congrats.....

Vander---Got the sticker today #17/30--Great little container you made--THANKS

FREAKS--Please update your wins on loser list :wave

Cool. My costume contest entry made it up there and all of my decoders including Mort holding it and two of my son. :rock

Back