OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol..................yea, i'm all like wtf is a move lover?................who the hell likes moving ? i think i would rather slam my ____ in a sliding glass door than to move.............:gah:

:lol..................yea, i'm all like wtf is a move lover?................who the hell likes moving ? i think i would rather slam my ____ in a sliding glass door than to move.............:gah:

agreed...well mostly lol moved 9 times in the past 6 years. I just want to stay where I am for a while!!! AHHHH!

AM I missing something for the New Contest it's FFF but I don't see anything on that main page

prolly another case of "contest-go................(hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............you desperate bastards.....we haven't even posted the word yet)...........neener neener neener..............:nana:

wtf am i doing still up at 4:00 am ....................:panic:

oh yea, red bull................:cool:

Morning everyone, any hints on the Big Baby contest. My brain is not working yet, I know what it is, just can't think of the phrase to search for.

Back