OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I was on Twitter and the Sideshow Twitter posted that the first person to claim a $100 gift card code they posted would get it. I clicked through and entered the code and it said I had $100, but I wasn't logged in and when I did log in and when I tried to actually purchase something and use the code, it said it had already been claimed.

By me?

I saved the page that says I have $100. What was I supposed to do to actually use it?

Somebody just beat you to it. You actually have to be the first to go through the purchase process. Been there, that's tough!

Today I was on Twitter and the Sideshow Twitter posted that the first person to claim a $100 gift card code they posted would get it. I clicked through and entered the code and it said I had $100, but I wasn't logged in and when I did log in and when I tried to actually purchase something and use the code, it said it had already been claimed.

By me?

I saved the page that says I have $100. What was I supposed to do to actually use it?

I did the same thing and the code ended up only being for $10.01 instead of $100. I think it allows people to add it until an order goes through and then either reduces it or removes it for others. So I'll have to call and cancel my order once they open up, since I only got the $10.01 code.

I thought I had it until my order came to my email and said it was for only $10.01 instead of $100.

Contests between board and chat seems to have slowed to a crawl...I'm guessing they kind of blew their prizes all on Tuesday. Bummer.

Morning, fellow losers! My, it's Thursday and I have not won a single contest! Yet?
cebollita_animated_onion-17.gif

No wins here, yet. One more night of work and then I have the last three days of Spook off. I'm a bit surprised that Vampirella looks like she will sell out today, but she is awesome. Gollum is tempting me more, however. No orders yet.

I don't know why I'm even bothering with the scavenger hunt...there is no way I'm gonna be first to find the last word and complete the trivia....those suckers on Chat are like lightning.

Back