OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job on the Spook sigs Robo!

Why thank you!

spook_2010_sig_nitro.png

Stupid job means I won't be on for the Spooktacularness until after four tomorrow. Oh well, still plenty of time for fun.

Finished my reports and posted some pics for the decoder contest. I feel like I'm finally getting caught up a bit. Now to just finish some work at home and I'll actually have a break. Of course, by then it may be morning.

Hey Robo...if you go to this years Spooktacular page and click on the pumpkin carving link there is another link to Spooktacular 2008 which has another link to Spooktacular 2006. Basically a link within a link within a link. Sorry for all the trouble finding the photo.

Finished my reports and posted some pics for the decoder contest.
Every year I tell myself I'm going to enter that contest, but I never do. Perhaps this year I really will. I do have an idea, but I can be pretty lazy. Not to mention, during Spook I tend to run around like a chicken with my head cut off... :panic:

Every year I tell myself I'm going to enter that contest, but I never do. Perhaps this year I really will. I do have an idea, but I can be pretty lazy. Not to mention, during Spook I tend to run around like a chicken with my head cut off... :panic:

Same here---I need to enter

I usually have pieces of papers all around me--with things freaks say and other notes ---It gets crazy

I've always entered all three, last year I had high hopes because my kanimit picture was used for the main picture to enter the gallery, but I lost anyway. Never won a thing with my pics, but I have fun taking them.

I am so excited, not too many hours leftttt. I may just pass out from excitement. Okay, not that bad, but close.

Back