OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not enough meat on the bones for my taste but yeah it's a step in the right direction... ;)
fat_oprah.jpg

Ah crap... BANweeweeOUNTS unite!

Ah crap... keeping up with this thread is impossible. (I just read for like an hour.)

Here's my Spook 2010 suggestion. Spook to me is all about hangin' with the pals in chat and the friendships and fun. So.... what about this....?

How an insanely difficult contest - akin to the thing Verizon just did for the R2 Droid reveal (seriously something that would take DAYS and DAYS to conquer and require real intelligence/diligence) - that we all have to team up together to solve/win? Instead of one prize for one person... if we solve the contest then Sideshow donates a prize pack to a charity of our choice or something neat like that.

My point being... we all work together for something other than winning something for our own shelves.

Too lame?

I like this idea too.

Where you been Swabs?

did a wee bit of decorating over the weekend..........:)
spk1.jpg

spk2.jpg

spk3.jpg

spk4.jpg

the lights look something other than orange in the pics but thats what they are.......:dunno
looks awesome at night.

Great looking display Barry!!! I've always wanted a brick fireplace.

I wish I could take the week off from work for Spook, but I'm under pretty heavy deadlines at work. We release our game on Nov 5, so I'll be working pretty heavy overtime. Good news is I work on the computer all day, so plenty of time to keep track of everything on the site and chat. Man, I am really looking forward to the end of this month. The year seemed to cruise by.

Last edited:
Sideshow updated their Facebook page with this:

Prepare for Spooktacular with this quick video update on how to easily read a QR code even if you don't have a smartphone!

This doesn't bode well for those who were hoping Spook would be a QR code-less event.

I still don't get why anyone would be upset about this. It is ridiculously easy to decode the QR message from a browser. In fact, I would bet that it is faster for me do do it from my browser than it would be for someone with a typical smartphone.

I still don't get why anyone would be upset about this. It is ridiculously easy to decode the QR message from a browser. In fact, I would bet that it is faster for me do do it from my browser than it would be for someone with a typical smartphone.

Wouldn't be Spook if there wasn't someone crying about something. Last year people were _____ing about having to use the glasses to see the coupon codes. :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Where you been Swabs?

I've been doing my pre-Spook training regimen, which consists of:

1) Practicing having 73 browsers tabs open at once
2) Sitting for 20.5 hours per day
3) Holding my pee until I vomit.
4) Eating only that which I can reach without losing sight of my monitor
5) Memorizing the Sideshow online catalog
6) Pre-reading every product description on Sideshow's site
7) Fighting off zombies while not leaving my seat
8) Avoiding rainbow trouts people try to slap me with
9) Padding my BANweeweeOUNT
10) Juggling CHAINSAWS!!!!!!