official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snake Eyes with the TrueType body. I think he looks great with the TT, and it's easy to adapt the Pro parts to it. Here's my pic:
SnakeEyes1.jpg

The shoulder and proportions look great and his head doesn't look to big now.

Newbie here, My waitlist for the exclusive got changed to process and I finally received it today. I was surprised for sure. Can't wait to open it when I get home from work.

Congrats!:D I think this is one of SS best 1/6. I'm happy with mine, especially after the body swap. Everything else about him is great.

Finally got the mags in today... Question for you guys with the exclusive. Where are you putting the punch dagger sheath? Just looking for ideas...

Did anyone successfully convert Snake Eyes over to an Ace or S2 body? Please post the steps? Sorry... a newbie in need of a little assistance. ;)

Is SE outfit hard to change??? never changed bodies before. Oh and my WL just got converted. I was going to pass for Money reasons but he just looks too good.

Is SE outfit hard to change??? never changed bodies before. Oh and my WL just got converted. I was going to pass for Money reasons but he just looks too good.

It's not hard to change, but arms have 2 elastic straps that might make it tuff to put on bodies with larger arms.

Back