official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Despite my love of all things Goro, he will require a bit of "futzing," I'm afraid. Will a blow dryer work toward loosening the glue up?

The glue's actually not that strong. I just (for lack of a better word) ripped mine up like I was peeling a price tag off of a figure's card. But yeah, if you're skittish, a blowdryer should warm it enough to peel free with little resistance.

The glue's actually not that strong. I just (for lack of a better word) ripped mine up like I was peeling a price tag off of a figure's card. But yeah, if you're skittish, a blowdryer should warm it enough to peel free with little resistance.
Thanks, I went ahead and did what you did yesterday (don't have a blowdryer, anyway :) ).

On another note, anyone else have one of the knee pads upside down :confused:

I wonder if BBTS would do anything to help me out with this.

Thanks, I went ahead and did what you did yesterday (don't have a blowdryer, anyway :) ).

Good news is that they're Velcro'd on. Just pull it off, turn it around and pop it right back on. ;)

Hi, did you try the boiled water technique for the boots, trust me, it's a winner, I'm going to post pics of mine real soon: )

so it looks like the best thing to do is to put SE on the HT TT, right?

Saturday toys body is the best!! The only couple of issues that bother me on a saturday toys though, The shoulder blades are a little to thick and real stubborn to move at times, I had to unscrew the chest to refit the shoulder blades to properly move more fluent with the arms.:cool:

Another thought, I don't know why, but these bodies are so #!*##***#! to find, :banghead

I got mine from ebay, but it was a real tight auction!

With that said, the result using the saturday body is well worth the hassle:banana

Hi, did you try the boiled water technique for the boots, trust me, it's a winner, I'm going to post pics of mine real soon: )
I was going to, but I decided to just switch him back over to the Sideshow body. Otherwise, "Screaming" Jack just looked nuts on the Prometheus. If I ever get ahold of another Saturday toys body, I'll try it, though.

As for the velcro, egads! Thanks thenam. I just assumed that they were glued on like everything else.

I was going to, but I decided to just switch him back over to the Sideshow body. Otherwise, "Screaming" Jack just looked nuts on the Prometheus. If I ever get ahold of another Saturday toys body, I'll try it, though.

As for the velcro, egads! Thanks thenam. I just assumed that they were glued on like everything else.

I'm glad I read this thread before mine arrived, because the knee pad on mine was completely off. If I wouldn't have known they were velcro I probably would have hit the roof lol.

Saturday toys body is the best!! The only couple of issues that bother me on a saturday toys though, The shoulder blades are a little to thick and real stubborn to move at times, I had to unscrew the chest to refit the shoulder blades to properly move more fluent with the arms.:cool:

Another thought, I don't know why, but these bodies are so #!*##***#! to find, :banghead

I got mine from ebay, but it was a real tight auction!

With that said, the result using the saturday body is well worth the hassle:banana

Dood, did u won the last Sat Toys body over at ebay? if so I was bidding against you for that, and obviously lost; I tend to forget about my ebay bids lol.

Anyway got this figure a few days ago and it is awesome, I got him geared up no problem (mostly); I had no trouble putting the uzi mags in their left pouches, but I can't seem to get the mags into the right pouches...any tips?

O, and since all Sat Toys body are MIA, I went ahead and ordered a TT for my Snakes (I just love the articulation on these things); does anyone here know how I could remove the hand pegs from inside the forearms on TT, so I could change the hands? 'cuz if I remember correctly, only the hands are suppose to pop off, not the pegs.
Anyone in this board Switched their Snakes to TT's? Any issues?
Just love this figure, will love it even more once I make the switch to TT. (Prometheus makes Snakes look like he just hit puberty or sumthin')
One think that I don't like about this figure is the stand, imo, Sideshow needs to give us stands like the new HT ones that holds the figures from in between their legs, especially with figures like Snakes, who has a lot of crap around the lower torso area.

Phew...Sorry for the long post guys...

Dood, did u won the last Sat Toys body over at ebay? if so I was bidding against you for that, and obviously lost; I tend to forget about my ebay bids lol.

Anyway got this figure a few days ago and it is awesome, I got him geared up no problem (mostly); I had no trouble putting the uzi mags in their left pouches, but I can't seem to get the mags into the right pouches...any tips?

O, and since all Sat Toys body are MIA, I went ahead and ordered a TT for my Snakes (I just love the articulation on these things); does anyone here know how I could remove the hand pegs from inside the forearms on TT, so I could change the hands? 'cuz if I remember correctly, only the hands are suppose to pop off, not the pegs.
Anyone in this board Switched their Snakes to TT's? Any issues?
Just love this figure, will love it even more once I make the switch to TT. (Prometheus makes Snakes look like he just hit puberty or sumthin')
One think that I don't like about this figure is the stand, imo, Sideshow needs to give us stands like the new HT ones that holds the figures from in between their legs, especially with figures like Snakes, who has a lot of crap around the lower torso area.

Phew...Sorry for the long post guys...

Use a hairdryer, not too close, take some tweezers or some needle nose pliers, any tool that you can grip the hands with, gently start twisting the hand peg until it pops out, I've been doing this for a long time now, remember after it's soften by the hairdryer, gently start twisting the peg off:eek:

oh yeah, The TT body is good, but what happens is the shoulders make it look wide looking, I tried alot of different bodies, if you can get a saturday body, you get a fantastic look for him.

Last edited:
Another Thursday with no Joe announcement...

sadstewie.jpg

Got mine yesterday (I was away). Anyone else having a hard time getting those Uzi mags in the pouches? Two of mine slipped in fine but the other two are very difficult to get in. Any tips so I don't rip anything?

Got mine yesterday (I was away). Anyone else having a hard time getting those Uzi mags in the pouches? Two of mine slipped in fine but the other two are very difficult to get in. Any tips so I don't rip anything?

Take the rig off and they should go in a lot easier.

Yeah, I did. It helped a little but one mag pouch is still being stubborn...

When I got mine and tried to get the mags in, it took a bit of effort too. If you slightly wiggle them in to position they will slide in nicely. I actually liked the fact that they fit in snug, so I know they won't be falling out.

Back