Official RAMBO Thread - Spoilers as of 1/25

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I loved RAMBO, I don't want to see part 5. The ending of Rambo comes full circle with the series. Things DO change and HE finds peace.

There really is no better way to end it, but the character is just so great to journey with, it's hard to let go.

Here's a playlist I made of the best musical pieces from all 4 scores, at least what I consider best.

Those with the soundtracks may not recognize some of the tracks from First Blood. The First Blood score CD is like may where different parts of the movie are mixed into one track. I used Apple's Garageband to split it up and created the score in film sequence.

ramboscores.jpg

There really is no better way to end it, but the character is just so great to journey with, it's hard to let go.

Here's a playlist I made of the best musical pieces from all 4 scores, at least what I consider best.

Those with the soundtracks may not recognize some of the tracks from First Blood. The First Blood score CD is like may where different parts of the movie are mixed into one track. I used Apple's Garageband to split it up and created the score in film sequence.

ramboscores.jpg
Nice the first thin i was going to say was that! nice trick with the Garage band! Very nice!!!

This by far is the goriest movie ive ever seen and i was disturbed after watching it...

about 1000 people died?

BUT IT WAS AWESOME AND THIS IS ONE OF THOSE SEQUELS WHICH IS EQUAL TO THE FIRST

This by far is the goriest movie ive ever seen and i was disturbed after watching it...

about 1000 people died?

BUT IT WAS AWESOME AND THIS IS ONE OF THOSE SEQUELS WHICH IS EQUAL TO THE FIRST

When did you see it Jamal? Not so Halal heh? :lol Yes it was pretty damn violent indeed!

A brutal as RAMBO was visually, it wasn't pointless brutal. The fact that Stallone delivered and enteraining story while also delivering word of real world atrocities and creating awareness of the situation and causing viewers to think about things is very powerful. It never will, but for everything this movie accomplishes it ought to win some kind of award.

I saw it today by not so Halal circumstances lol

But man it was great, i wanted Rambo to tear those sons of *****es up man

Gonna go rent all the Rambo's tomorrow, i only own First Blood Part 2.

I dont even think an R rating is high enough for the carnage on display in this movie lol

I HAVE A NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR STALLONE!

A brutal as RAMBO was visually, it wasn't pointless brutal. The fact that Stallone delivered and enteraining story while also delivering word of real world atrocities and creating awareness of the situation and causing viewers to think about things is very powerful. It never will, but for everything this movie accomplishes it ought to win some kind of award.

Exactly, one can only think of whats happening in Africa at this moment with the tribal killings..

Watched this last night and really enjoyed it, talk about some great old action flick. Most of the reviews of it seem bad, but ive learned to ignore them long ago, i decide.

Watched this last night and really enjoyed it, talk about some great old action flick. Most of the reviews of it seem bad, but ive learned to ignore them long ago, i decide.

Yeah critics of all walks of life have no life, IMO a sports, film, music, movie critic is just a bitter individual that couldn't cut it in the idustry they so very well discuss.

The Picture was perfect,the sound sucked.

Cant wait for Rambo on Blu-ray on May 30th!:D:D:D

Damn, there seems to be an issue one way or another with whats out there. Not that I won't be buying it when it comes in stores mind you. I just need something to hold me over :D

Back