Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is excellent news!!

Back when John was first revealed I started looking for a 1/10 or 1/12 dirt bike that I could use or modify but nothing was really close to the movie bike.

I will probably recreate this scene where the T-800 lifts John from his bike and places him on the Harley.

terminatorbike.jpg

terminator2 (1).jpg

Does make one wonder if they could do the Fatboy and the T-1000's police bike without logos. If they were accurate in every other way I'd be quite happy - though obviously the quality couldn't be on par with, say*, the ERTL Fatboy.

*that's a nice bike....

This is excellent news!!

Back when John was first revealed I started looking for a 1/10 or 1/12 dirt bike that I could use or modify but nothing was really close to the movie bike.

I will probably recreate this scene where the T-800 lifts John from his bike and places him on the Harley.

View attachment 438721

Hopefully Neca makes a JCVD figure. :monkey3

That was one of my biggest irritations as the picture has gotten clearer over the years. That, and I think the windscreen in the truck in the drainage canal bothered Cameron just as much as it bothered me. A minor continuity error that was easily fixed. Too bad several others aren't as easily remedied (like when Arnie drops his pistol to pick up the tear gas launcher after the SWAT shootout, but has it to shatter T-1000 in the steel mill). Also, they finally covered up T-1000's junk in the arrival scene with the added bit of concrete. That was getting WAY too obvious as the picture quality improved.

Although, Arnold's dong flopping around in the arrival in T1 is still present. Now that I think about it, it goes along with all the other intentional symmetry of the two movies. The unintentional symmetry of both bad guys having clearly exposed genitalia upon arrival.

I know an ebay seller who parts out some of NECA's 2-packs and accessory packs, maybe he'll do the same with John. I won't be able to order all the figures I want up front from BBTS given the price it'd be and the customs fee's I'd incur so I figure I might be able to get some of the quantity off him - thus hopefully reducing the amount of extra bikes I end up with :lol

Randy was asked, specifically, about the Endo-Glow Endoskeleton getting a re-release, and he said none of that stuff is seeing a re-release. It's all just there for the sake of completion.

See, you say that(and I'm not disagreeing with you), but then BBTS has the Terminator 2 3D Arnold up for Pre-order again.

So either Randy is lying, or he has no idea what the hell he's talking about.

I'd ask on Twitter, but it seems a number of people have ALREADY asked him and he simply doesn't answer them. He generally seems to only respond to the same 5-6 individuals and answers the exact same 5-6 questions, day in and day out.

He only responds to new people on Twitter if they have breasts in their profile pic.

...well, I guess that's one idea.

You were exactly right, Drone.
Yes, very happy to see the bike reveal! Although now I have the same concern as you: will I be able to get as many John Connors as I want without having to get the same number of bikes?

I think I'm wanting a total of four JC's to recreate the following scenarios:
- Galleria hallway
- Canal chase
- Cyberdyne mission
- Steel Mill showdown

I'm inclined to believe that there will eventually be a non 'Ultimate Edition' John Connor released, sans bike but with other accessories instead like the endo arm that was previously shown. If the Ultimate Edition release doesn't also include the endo arm or (at the very least) alternate hands for John, then I'll likely just buy two and hold out hope for a stand-alone release later on.

I dunno if he'd be released by himself without the bike - that would be an ideal scenario I remember talking about back during SDCC - 2 options, buy him with the bike or buy him without.

I could see him being reissued in a 2 pack with the T-800 or maybe even a full T2 cast multi-pack.

Back