Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, they do look nice in those boxes. I was hoping to be underwhelmed enough to cancel these.

Note the Power-arm T-800 does come with an alternate human arm afterall. They left the watch on the wrist though, pity.

Damn, they do look nice in those boxes. I was hoping to be underwhelmed enough to cancel these.

Note the Power-arm T-800 does come with an alternate human arm afterall. They left the watch on the wrist though, pity.

Why is that a pity? It's convenient. If his internal chronometer gets damaged, he can just look at the watch he borrowed from Major Alan Schaefer.

6tOnZ4x.gif

Seems like the rerelease of the Ultimate T-800 is Target only. WTF, why no online release like the Ultimate Predator figures have gotten?

Seems like the rerelease of the Ultimate T-800 is Target only. WTF, why no online release like the Ultimate Predator figures have gotten?

Yeah, it's the Cyberdyne, not the rose box one like I thought. I'm hating these Target only re-releases of older product too, just release it online again for everyone. I'm on the hunt for one right now and my Target Neca selection isn't the greatest.

My Target still doesn't have anything from NECA. It's in the middle of San Diego, not like it's in the middle of nowhere.

Yeah, it's the Cyberdyne, not the rose box one like I thought. I'm hating these Target only re-releases of older product too, just release it online again for everyone. I'm on the hunt for one right now and my Target Neca selection isn't the greatest.

I was kinda banking on widescale rereleases of the Terminator Ultimates, what with being in Ireland and not being able to walk into a Target store. :gah:

Per Randy about Edward Furlong John Connor

His likeness is included w T2. Non issue. Hurdle there is general rule of thumb figures of kids don’t sell well

Well thanks for eventually releasing him regardless of this fact :duff

even if he probably will have one leg longer than the other :monkey3 (hey, I try to consider myself a man of balance, warranted praise and warranted criticism)

I like the Kenner Power Arm T-800, but I think it's lazy that the regular left arm wasn't included.

View attachment 420144

So they did include a right arm. Nice. I mean it's obviously Dutch's and there isn't any cool damage/endo reveal, but it's better than nothing.

That is a nice figure. The vintage card art, the way the pink shirt pops from the black, the extra arm, the silver robotic arm with the attachments, the extra Plasma rifle in the bubble. Good value. He looks great.

The Dutch arms aren't quite as beefy as the Man or Machine bare arms. Dutch also has a smaller head than the T-800s, like he's a slightly smaller scale. Still, passable enough being used here.

Are you going all in on the Kenner stuff or just getting select ones?

I'll get that Power Arm Terminator and the John Connor whenever ever it comes out. That's it.

Yeah the power arm terminator looks sweet, very nostalgic. I used to have that one when I was younger. I wish they'd show JC already.

Same, it’s the only one where I have an actual love for the original so the fun of the updated spin from NECA is cool.

Same here, I had a few terminator toys but I don't remember the other 2. I highly doubt NECA will release the one where half the front body comes off to reveal an endo lol

Hard to know what they'll do. They've gone low-risk with the Kenner Terminators so far compared to the Kenner Aliens. 2 Endoskeleton repaints essentially (counting the Endoglow figure aswell), and a straight up reissue of the Ultimate T-1000 in what I guess is a different kind of plastic or something. The Power-arm T-800 is the only one with new parts.

Back