Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, I had a few terminator toys but I don't remember the other 2. I highly doubt NECA will release the one where half the front body comes off to reveal an endo lol

First Terminator figure I ever owned.

latest

A bit upset as I ran into a T-800 Ultimate Edition at Target today and the paint was so shoddy I had to pass on it. He had what looked like extra plastic around his sunglasses and two different hair colors.

Awesome. I noticed there had been a new tweet in the other tab I had open but it was only one and I usually wait till a few build up before I have a look. But that was the tweet. The one I've been waiting for :yess:

You were exactly right, Drone.

Although... there's something intriguing along the bottom edge of this image that may very well be a big J.Connor related hint. Notice the rough black lines that form the bounding boxes around each figure, and notice that this image only shows the top ~half~ of the cardback.

Along the bottom edge, we can see the top border of another one of these bounding boxes, but unlike the rows of boxes above, this unseen row contains only one box, as evidenced by the fact that it doesn't have any vertical lines other than the ones that form its left and right edges. Not only that, but it's a longer box than the ones above, so:
a bigger box = a bigger item, or, as the case may be, multiple items that comprise a deluxe set or a 2-figure set.

So, it's gotta be another clue that John Connor's coming with his Honda dirt bike, right? Its gotta be!

Plus whoever first speculated that the hands looked like they were sculpted for the handles of a bike.

That looks great! I really didn't think we'd get the bike. Now we just need a preorder. It would be sort of fun if they put him on a retro-styled card, like the original figure.

wT2JohnConnor.jpg

The full reveal will presumably show us the endo-arm in glass tube accessory. Hopefully he has his laptop thing....and I hope his backpack is removable. I'm a little worried that it might not be.

So that image was on the back of the box for the power arm Terminator. Very old school way of revealing new figures in a line. I like it.

DwB9dFOWsAAHGIP

Back in the 80s/90s before the internet and social media, back of the box advertising was one of the only ways of knowing of new figures that were coming. Imagine the suprise of going in store, seeing one of these on the shelf, grab one and look at the back to see JC with motorbike was coming.

Randy was asked, specifically, about the Endo-Glow Endoskeleton getting a re-release, and he said none of that stuff is seeing a re-release. It's all just there for the sake of completion.

So that image was on the back of the box for the power arm Terminator. Very old school way of revealing new figures in a line. I like it.

Back in the 80s/90s before the internet and social media, back of the box advertising was one of the only ways of knowing of new figures that were coming. Imagine the suprise of going in store, seeing one of these on the shelf, grab one and look at the back to see JC with motorbike was coming.

Yeah, Randy must have figured that with the kenner figures about to hit stores he would hold off on showing it on twitter beforehand, knowing that people would make the surprise discovery in shops like the old days.

Man I can't wait. Only problem is, with the amount of John Connors I want for different scenes it'll cost me a small fortune and leave me with a **** tonne of spare bikes :lol - assuming he's only being released the one way, with the bike. Major first world problem.

Just seems to be fitting too perfectly in this shot with possibly even paint-bleed from the jacket onto the straps.....

View attachment 438606

I'm pretty sure it's removable. I'm only concerned with that ugly abdomen joint. Why they couldn't make it underneath the rubber shirt, like they always do? It looks like the lower part of the tee is part of the diaper, so we will automatically end up with two tones of black on his shirt.

I'm pretty sure it's removable. I'm only concerned with that ugly abdomen joint. Why they couldn't make it underneath the rubber shirt, like they always do? It looks like the lower part of the tee is part of the diaper, so we will automatically end up with two tones of black on his shirt.

Might be to make him sit on the bike better. Not sure. Just a guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They got the hair right on the figure. Neca gives excellent haircuts, unlike other companies. The bike is kewl. I never had the kenner figure, but my friend had one. Neca should make one for the kenner T 800. Put a purple "T" on the gas tank.

Back