Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 1/4th scale Tech Noir T-800 or 1/4th scale T-1000 loaded with silver parts please. :pray:

I'm not expecting that at all though.

A 1/4 Tech Noir I would buy, only because T1 is my favorite movie. I find it hard to buy the 1/4 when they just seem to be upsized 7" figures. lacking higher detail. They do 2-ups for the prototypes, and they look great. Why not just give us those?

I don't see why you guys still hold out hope for good Terminator stuff from them. It's over. The past couple of years haven't offered us anything new or creatively interesting. It all blows.

I mean sure, you'll get some weird Robocop/Terminator hybrid or some random comic book or video game inspired thing, but as far as the first two films go they're completely bankrupt of ideas.

Like these other toy companies, they're going to go for what's trending before running themselves into the ground.

Until Randy says they no longer have the license. That'd be a pretty good indicator that I should give up completely. Otherwise, well, I'm probably gonna be here anyway so...

I would love something new but to be fair Neca have put out a lot of figures from T1 and T2.

We have a new Cameron-produced film on the horizon. That's probably the best shot at new product.

NECA‏Verified account @NECA_TOYS

Back in the studio and right back to work. More IT, Gremlins, Predator, Terminator, Aliens, Crash, GDT, & more. No rest for the wicked...
8:53 AM - 21 Feb 2018

Would it be wishful thinking that there might be something new in the works ?

:lol

I'm willing to bet it's some fugly Kenner repaint figures.

3397_l.jpg

With the current Alien and Predator focus being Kenner and videogames, realistically that's what I'm also expecting for Terminator. If I'm desperate for something to buy maybe I'll go for them. They'd probably look great as a carded collection.

Naturally though what I really want is brand new T1/T2 movie stuff.

I'm crossing everything for something Terminator related in 1/4 scale.... But it will probably be something Kenner related... [emoji21]

Sent from my LEX626 using Tapatalk

I wish they would make a new 1/4 Endo.

I have the one they brought out years ago but its kind of boring to look it. Cant really complain though, it was only $40 when it came out.

I just don't think low-end mass-market can serve the Endoskeleton well. It'd have to at least be chrome to have any increased visual impact and you know they won't even do that. You'd basically just be getting what you already have.

Probably took too much other a hit on their product being left behind in the Hasting's liquidation and chose to bring stock back to sell through other vendors.

Don’t know the deal they have with TRU but I’d think they already got their money, hope not, cuz there are some things at my local TRU I’m hoping to get on discount from NECA.

I wish they would make a new 1/4 Endo.

I have the one they brought out years ago but its kind of boring to look it. Cant really complain though, it was only $40 when it came out.

That's the kicker $40. It is boring but at that price point, it was a customizer dream. As you can see in this version of a "Battle Damage" version, it's not too bad when he gets a proper makeover. Still, I would like to see Neca revisit it again but I doubt we'll see at the $40 price point again.

EndoBeforeAfter-1 (1).JPG

That looks incredible. I really want to get a second 7" Endo from my LCS and paint him up with one of those Molotov liquid chrome pens.

Back