Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know where one can aquire a 1/4 shotgun?
96ca42391ae49400183790fd2150bd09.jpg

I see lots of collectors jumping on 1/4 Arnie, I wonder if it was a successful endeavour for the company? I do hope so.

I wonder what is stopping NECA from making 1/4 Sarah Connor? They do have the sculpt and guys who went for upmarket Enterbay pieces are lacking in one of major characters. Which means me, I certainly lack in 1/4 Sarah Connor with ultimate set of accessorises.

I see lots of collectors jumping on 1/4 Arnie, I wonder if it was a successful endeavour for the company? I do hope so.

I also hope so but I have my doubts. Comparing the sales of this figure to the sales of the 1990 Turtles figures on NECA's ebay store I think Randy will just go after those dollars and not bother trying to cater to the much fewer people who seem interested in 1/4 Terminators.

I'd really love a semi-battledamaged T2 and a Tech Noir T1 at least.

I wonder what is stopping NECA from making 1/4 Sarah Connor? They do have the sculpt and guys who went for upmarket Enterbay pieces are lacking in one of major characters. Which means me, I certainly lack in 1/4 Sarah Connor with ultimate set of accessorises.

I guess I'd buy her if released but I'm not pushed on having Sarah at that scale.

Hey guys well after a talk with DoggieDoc he would consider doing a run of 1/4 scale 1887 Winchester shotguns to compliment our 1/4 T800 figure but as always it depends on how many of you would be interested in this project.

I'd be interested. Technically for my own current display purposes I don't need another shotgun but I like the idea of giving each of my figures uniform accessories. It would be appealing to potential buyers if I ever had to sell stuff.

I would be interested, however I feel like the cost especially after shipping wouldn't be worth it for me.

A price quote would be nice either way though.

Initially cost is dependent on the amount of people interested. If it's a small run price will be higher so the more people the better for everyone. Does anyone know of a separate thread for this 1/4 terminator or is this the only one?

Sent from my LEX626 using Tapatalk

No we've been posting everything NECA Terminator related in this one thread. Doggiedoc had a thread that was dedicated to Terminator accessories in the interests section though. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...mm1-grenade-launcher-list-closed-shipped.html

I'm not sure it'd get a huge amount of interest even if you started a new thread in Aliens & Robots.
Let's hope a lot of people bought the Neca 1/4 figure then. Come on guys there's surely more than two who'd want a shotgun to complete this guy.

Sent from my LEX626 using Tapatalk

I don't think the figure sold all that well. NECA lost a few sales from people who would have bought it had they improved the sculpt and included things like the shotgun and alternate hands in the first place.

I don't think the figure sold all that well. NECA lost a few sales from people who would have bought it had they improved the sculpt and included things like the shotgun and alternate hands in the first place.

That would be ME.

A 1/4th scale Tech Noir T-800 or 1/4th scale T-1000 loaded with silver parts please. :pray:

I'm not expecting that at all though.

I hate being cynical about it but it really seems the safest approach. I genuinely believed we'd see T2 John at some point in the last 2 years, either in the actual 25th anniversary year or in time for the 3D rerelease. Each toy show that passed felt like a smack in the face. And I don't understand what sense it would make to miss those opportunities and then release him in some random year thereafter. I mean hey, I'd take him - just saying it sorta makes you think he aint happening. Prove me wrong NECA.

Back